Confused

Audrinas Pov

Its been a week I've been locked in my room. Thank goodness for spring break i cant find the strength to do anything lately i just eat dinner with my dad take a shower and stare at my ceiling listening to music. Lauras been blowing up my phone as well as hunter and ryder. I keep replaying that night with ryder was i too harsh on him maybe but all ive ever done is love ryder If I believed in soul mates id think he was it but hes proved me time and time again that in the end hes just going to break my heart over and over and i dont think my heart can take it anymore. I need to get out of this funk i need a girls night with laura.

TEXT MESSAGE
Me: hey my beautiful wife lets hang out tonight?!

Laura: oh you have to be shitting me right now ive been blowing up your phone trying to get ahold of you and now your barely texting me oh hell no maybe i dont want to hang out with you

Me: so 8pm my house?

Laura: snacks?

Me: pizza?

Laura: deal!!!!!!

She's truly my best friend well i guess i need to clean my room a little before she gets here and open a window since it smells like death in here.

I just finished cleaning my room when i hear the door bell ring i run downstairs and open the door to see my beautiful friend. Laura grabs me in for a tight hug and says "please tell me you ordered the pizza allready im starving!!!!" She fake crys in my ear. I laugh at her craziness and tell her duh what kind of friend would i be to not order it I actually got two large pizzas just so you can have one to your self. "Yesssssss i love you forever and ill let you go with a warning for not texting or calling me back" she says while playing with my hair still hugging me "okay laura now go pick out a movie upstairs while i get the snacks and drinks together till the pizza gets here and just as i say that the door bell rings.

Laura runs to the door and grabs the pizzas and tells me to pay the fine young gentleman i laugh at her and pay him. I head upstairs with the snacks and drinks and see Laura on my phone "what are you doing with my phone" i ask her well i couldn't find the remote and was gunna use your phone till we found it but your phone kept blowing up like crazy and i just so happened to accidentally click on a message and read all the messages ryders been sending you.

I thought you were done with him audrina do you know how toxic he is why is he apologizing for what happened when he seen you I thought you promised me you were done with him laura says angrily "I am done with him trust me laura thats why ive been avoiding my phone lately because hes been blowing it up"  i say a little irritated with laura. Tell me everything now audrina! How can you keep this from me? Laura shouts. Okay i will and i begin to tell laura everything that happened with ryder when I finished with my story she gets up off my bed heads to my closet and comes out with a dress. Get up audrina were going clubbing i need a drink after hearing this you need to let some steam off so go into that bathroom and get ready while i eat my pizza ill look for something for me right now when im done laura tells me. Okay laura ill be out in a bit i go in the bathroom do my hair and makeup and look at what laura gave me to wear not bad at all she knows me so well. Im all done i yell to laura "well hurry and come out so i can see" she tells me.

Wow i should be your stylist that will be 20,000 dollars styles by laura ain't cheap she says joking around "now lets go and make some bad decisions tonight laura squeals because after all your drama I need to blow some steam off I hate ryder and ...

Wow i should be your stylist that will be 20,000 dollars styles by laura ain't cheap she says joking around "now lets go and make some bad decisions tonight laura squeals because after all your drama I need to blow some steam off I hate ryder and love Hunter can we just throw Ryder away in the trash where he belongs because I'm like 100000000% down. I laugh no Laura we can't even though we should.