Sentimental •Boomubbles•

Mojo's cackle shattered the calm-still air, the green monkey sat in a gigantic black monkey shaped machine. Behind the Robo-Jojo that Mojo Jojo controlled, were about 44 others. The robots stormed the city, destroying everything in their path.
The citizens ran from the once peaceful streets to the safest place they could manage to get to without being taken by the robots.
A acidic smell rose from an alley way by the dark part of Townsville. Three teenage boys sat in the dirt, soaked by garbage water. The three boys wore matching outfits, excepting that they were color coordinated.
The first wore a dark red t-shirt with a thick black stripe around the torso.
The second, a dark green muscle shirt with a thick black strip around his waistband-area.
And the last, a dark navy polo shirt, with not just one black stripe, but 9 thin stripes up and down his shirt.
The red one seemed to be irritated by green mumbling far to loudly. Blue's eyes darted around as he listened to the screams of townsfolk. That was the only thing he couldn't stand about his Chemical X abilities, he hated the super hearing. Sure, it was delightful when he was eavesdropping on Mojo and HIM. But when he had to endure the sound of children screaming in fear as they watched a giant robot grab their mother or father. His jaw tightened as he heard the murderous scream of a 4 year old girl. His heart stopped as he realized that the scream halted; suddenly. Far too suddenly.
Blue looked at his older brother, as they looked eyes, Red's eyes softened as much as a psychotic serial killer could. Blue sighed, his eyes closed as he thought.
C'mon Boomer, get your ass up and do something
But Brick said to stay here until everything dies down
But, it's not gonna die down, they're not here anymore, no one's gonna stop him
Why? Why in the hell did they leave.
Isn't it funny Boomer?
What? What's funny?
Oh-oh just that you were gonna ask blondie out just before they left
I-I, it wasn't like that, plus, when I got to her house that day, Professor Utonium seemed so, depressed...
Boomer's eyes shot up as he looked at his brothers, they all felt it, they all felt the ground shaking.
•••
Bubbles, God I hope that's you