I Never Thought •Blue•

Bubbles was skipping home from the animal shelter, it was a casual day, not much was going on. She had decided on taking the long, scenic route when she bumped into an oddly familiar, blue eyed, blonde haired face.
At first sight Bubbles thought it as a joke,  but soon, as she stared into his eyes she saw something she never thought she'd see, a tear.
An unusual sight, Bubbles slowly walked up to her teenage counterpart as he finally noticed her presence. He stood in shock at first, but steadily his eyes fell back to their droopy state. Bubbles closed the all-to-wide gap between the two. Bubbles placed her hand gently on his shoulder before he lunged into her, forcing a hug. The two stood like this for a good 6 minutes before Bubbles spoke up.
"Boomer, why're you crying." Boomer shook his head, tightening his grip around her small waist.
"I'm not crying," he sniffled, "you're crying," another sniffle, "old ha-hag."

Bubbles jumped up out of her peaceful sleeping position, only to look outside and smile.
"Girls~ The RowdyRuff Boys are at it again." She giggled as Buttercup groaned and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.
"Why're you so happy?"
"I had a cute dream~"