193

March 24-25th,2019
                    Anaheim,CA

Cody has been made of because Ciara hasn't talked to Cody or hanged out with him since March 5th. Dave Robert's told them what has been occurring and they apologize to Cody.

After the loss we all had quick meeting discussion....

Clayton Kershaw: wait Ciara where have you been staying?

Ciara: I got a hotel for the two day's and when we head to a hotel in L.A I'll do the same

Joc Pederson: after graduation?

Ciara: been living in with friend's going around my family uncles aunt's haven't bothered after my parent's died and since i am the only child they didn't give a fuck my grandparents are in Mexico they couldn't pass me money cause they were selfish except for my mom side of family all in Arizona.

Dave Robert's: I didn't know that

Cody Bellinger: you're coming to live with me I'm sharing apartment with Corey, buhler, chris Taylor.

Kiké: Who's she's gonna stay with cause only three room's? She needs her privacy as well.

Cody Bellinger: with me i don't mind my room is empty either way.

Ciara: i will have to reject your offer I don't want your girlfriend sabrina to get mad.

Everyone bursted out laughing.

             March 25th,2019

Ciara had grabbed everything from the locker and dave Robert's said it's fine she can leave quickly because then Cody gonna start asking questions it was too late cody was waiting for her outside her stuff was already inside the truck. She ran back inside Angel players he chased her all the way to angels side.

Ciara: I am so sorry but Cody chasing me can I hide here

Mike Trout: hide here between me and Shohei.

Shohei Ohtani:

クラブハウスでドジャース選手が走ってきて別の選手が入ってきたとき

In the clubhouse when a dodger player comes in running and another player and he got her.

Ciara:

公平ではない

公平ではない

Not fair.

Shohei Ohtani:
あなたは流暢に話します
You speak fluent

Ciara:
はい、それは私の5番目の言語です
It's my 5th language.

Cody Bellinger: stop flirting let's go.

Ciara:
それはあなたに会えてうれしいです。
it's nice to meet you i have to go this kid is driving me insane tell ippi for my number