186

Monday August 13th,2018
City Of Industry,CA
-------------------------------------------

Emotional Goodbye
To the twins all their stuff were in the car.

Oh Sehun was here with his parent's. He had explained to them that they took away my kid's. The twins but i still have Tae. And they took the beds too so now the room is empty gonna turn that room to Tae room and the other to a guest room which is ready.

Sehun parent's gonna come to my game today. Sehun wants another baby and I'm on baby fever again. I won't be returning to play baseball here in the U.S but be a home mom at Korea with Sehun.

P_Ciara:

Last Night Awards ✨I have learned lot's of lessons while growing up I always dreamed of having a family but shit not to fast

Last Night Awards ✨
I have learned lot's of lessons while growing up I always dreamed of having a family but shit not to fast. I am greatful for the moment's. Recently, the court ordered to take the twins from me so they can be with their father. Unfortunately, I don't have them today waking up wasn't easy I just wanted to let you all know. I still have Tae.

9:59pm ciara was put out so she can rest and go take more foods to them and feed Tae in bottle cody came by he told her that if she would've never went with Sehun. He will be still waiting for you.

After the game more heartbreaken news......

Oh Sehun:
이건 너를 해칠거야하지만 우리는 헤어질 필요가 있고 나는 너를 떠나고있어. 미안해.하지만 나는 다른 누군가를 사랑해. 나는 결혼 할거야. 미안해.

This is gonna hurt you, but I have to break up and I'm leaving you with Tae i am sorry but i love someone else.

Ciara Anahi Park:
왜 나에게 알려주 니 고맙다고 말하지 않았어? 그냥 떠난다.

Why did not you tell me anything thank you for informing me. Just leave.

Oh Sehun:
Let me say goodbye to Tae
-hugged him and kissed him-

Then kissed Ciara goodbye and they we left.........

Ciara Anahi Park video calling V......
이봐, 내 형제를 나에게 건네 줄 수있어?

Hey can you passs me by brother it's urgent.

Park Jimin:
뭐가 문제 야?
What's wrong?

Ciara Anahi Park:

쌍둥이는 오늘 아침에 나왔고 우리는 직장에서 돌아 왔고 세훈은 나와 헤어졌고 부모와 함께 조용히 떠나 갔다. 그는 3 개월 전에 나에게 돌보지 않는 사람과 결혼했다. 그는 나에게 말했을 텐데. 그는 그의 아기를 걱정하지 않았다.

The twins left this morning and we just got back from work and sehun just broke up with me and left. he could've told me. he did not care about his baby he's marrying someone else.

Jimin Park:
네, 언론에 두 분이 헤어 졌다고 말했어.

He just told the press.

Kim Namjoon:
You are better off alone for a bit or go with Shohei Ohtani his been very helpful he treats tae like if it was his own.

P_Ciara:

✨ Smiling for the BullShit that just happened oh sehun just walked away from me and Tae a single mother at age twenty-one

✨ Smiling for the BullShit that just happened oh sehun just walked away from me and Tae a single mother at age twenty-one. ✨