172

April 13,2017
Indio,California

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jacey Pederson P.O.V
We rented a apartment we're gonna meet up with alot of friends from back from Alto alot from riverside and Camila friends and the baseball guys we're also gonna get escorts from security since ciara a quest she invited all of us.

Camila Fernandez P.O.V
Super pumped own apartment sharing with the guys we're not gonna tell our parent's we're sharing with 6 guys they'll just be mad at us three 2 hour drive we left around 3am having a time of our lives .

CiaraAGonzalez1:

"Coachella Ready this weekend 🌸"

Javier Báez: Text me por favor?

Joc Pederson: Relationship problems already lol

Tyger Pederson: Just leave them alone lol

Jacey Pederson: We need to talk Joc text me 🙏😡.

AnthonyRizz44: You could've come to Chicago Ciara Báez was flirting lol

Ciara Gonzalez: Good for him 🙏

Trea Turner: Have Fun at Coachella Bring me a souvenir or send it to me 💓

KrisByrant: Báez has some explaining to dofucking hickeys from sunday.

CiaraGonzalez: 😂

🌹💔🌹💔🌹💔🌹💔🌹💔🌹💔🌹💔

Javier Báez Y Ciara Gonzalez

Javier Báez: I think it would be best if we don't talk for days till you're done with graduation Besides you're gonna be soo busy with league and senior activities let me know what joc tells you he threatened me to break up with you!!

CiaraGonzalez: Yes, I'm gonna have that talk with him sunday.. What is his problem?? Wtf!! Oh my gosh Amorez 💖 Did they really see the hickeys?

Javier Báez: Be careful I love you and yes rizzo was the first one who saw them 😂 I want you to be careful I love you. See you after graduation..

Read.

🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹

Joc Pederson y Jacey Pederson

JaceyP: What is your problem joc?

Joc P: What is you talking about?

JaceyP: Don't act stupid Joc You ruined Corey and Ciara Relationship along with tyger so she can go with you 😰!! You been playing Ciara dirty since day 1 she met you guys Even want to fuck  Her up  and Javy relationship Why do you care you should worry about You and Kelsey both engaged!! Kelsey knows as well what you have been doing the word is out!! You're lucky gonzalez hasn't kicked you out he knows as well You should fucking apologize....

Joc Pederson: I know, what I did was wrong from the start but I couldn't cause we liked the same girl .
Javier Báez don't where he came from I'm going to apologize sunday!! Wait... Who told you??

Jacey Pederson: Tyger told me and Trayce Brother Klay...

Joc Pederson: Klay might have to do something with all this as well wtfff!!

Jacey Pederson: You guys all like the same girl don't you think she has enough xD I totally ship Corey and Ciara their made for eachother

Ciara Anahi Gonzalez P.O.V
I recieved an email from my doctor from the tests I've been running wanting to try.

Dear, Ciara Anahi Gonzalez
It's Dr.Mrs.Mcdaniels
I would like to inform you throughout the tests we got from the lab back was that we found babies eggs in the processes of forming don't be shock
I would like you to make an appointment Call me at 800-435-100.
You just have eggs floating still

Sincerly Doctor
Mcdaniels

-screenshotted the message send it to Báez and Seager-

I'm Triggered

Corey Seager: That's scary Will raise it together

Javier Báez: We're gonna be parents ❤ Ciara even though you got rape we're gonna make it together.

CiaraGonzalez: It isn't positive just eggs floating lol