174

May 1st,2017
Prom Proposal 2k17

Ciara Anahi Gonzalez
Monday jeez.... Game day today Steve picked me up take me to school. Never saw the guys ever again with all of my dad's games my games it's been such a coaster ride. I can't forget it the fact that Corey didn't get back with her but I kept my distance from the fam. I spend all my time with steve now and baseball crew. Senior year coming to an end pretty fast. Finals start tomorrow pretty crazy. We've a home game today I won't be going home which sucks but I'll be doing the field today since I volunteered.

💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸🌸💙💙🌸💙🌸

Corey Seager:
Never heard nothing about Javy with Ciara strange is like they never met eachother she became distant to all of us that's why we had a rough time last month. She's about to graduate and she'll be gone from us in general off to college probably forever. Betsy tells us that she's hasn't been driving steve always picking her up now she doesn't have tickets or nothing she's never home she's only home when they have a home game. She never came back to a Dodgers game ever again nor has to gone social media she's just not opening up to the world. Javier has been giving me reasons why she's hasn't opened up no one knows what's her issue the only times agon sees at morning's or night's that's rarely.

🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙

Downey,CA

💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸

Steve Randle: Let's go guys and girl's home to LA were we belong such a nice game which we won.

Ciara Anahi Gonzalez: I'm tired 😭
Finals start tomorrow

Chad Murray: Girl you don't have to worry about nothing you hardly have classes i have to worry plus steve and my girl tiffany

Tiffany: What kind of music is this?

Steve Randle: dude take your car

Instagram
CiaraGonzalez1:

Steve Randle Did the craziest proposal 2k17.

JavierBáez23: Congrats (: