Part 83: Breaking up?

Yoongi was sat in Jimin's room as Jimin was placing their drinks he had just brought up on the table on the other side of the room.

Yoongi wanted to finally talk to Jimin about going to Seoul and now he was out of his little headspace he thought it would be a good opportunity.

The problem was he was extremely nervous to ask Jimin so when he said "Jiminie we need to have a serious conversation." It sounded a lot more serious than it was and also bad due to the monotonous to Yoongi's voice.

Jimin instantly detected that edge to it and frowned as he nervously said "Uhhh... Yes hyung?" Growing more worried when he turned to face Yoongi.

Yoongi looked like he was deep in thought making Jimin worry more.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin for a moment and back down before saying "Come and sit down please." Making Jimin's fears only grow.

He stood on the spot and looked around cluelessly for how he could escape if things were headed in a bad direction even though there was no prior indication there was.

He picked up his cup to make his standing seem intentional and said "I- um I think I'll stay here..." taking a sip as Yoongi looked at him confused before shrugging.

Yoongi carried on his serious tone and said "Okay? Anyways, now school is over would you like to maybe go to Seoul with me for a week or two as a holiday?" With it fading to a softer voice by the end.

And Jimin expecting the worst choked on his drink before asking "Wait... is that it?" In total shock.

He didn't know why Yoongi started the conversation like that but it was scary.

Yoongi cluelessly looked at him and waffles on with himself saying "Well no we probably should talk about accommodation, transport, where we want to go..." being cut off by an unexpected question from Jimin which made his heart freeze.

"So your no breaking up with me?"

Yoongi instantly started to panic and said "What? No. Do you... want me to? Because of going away together is to much for you I can slow things down and we don't have to-" being cut off again by Jimin.

If he was whipped for that boy he'd of been pissed for the amount of times he'd been interrupted - especially as far as he could se wit that was his one chance at redemption.

Over dramatic? Yes.

Madly in love and not wanting to lose the other? Also yes.

Jimin chuckled at Yoongi's words before saying "I'd love to go you kitty like dork. Please never lead into a conversation by saying sit down with that tone and nervousness in your voice though. I genuinely thought we were through and I was ready to run away." Watching as relief swept its way across Yoongi's face.

Yoongi tripped over his words as he said "What- no Jiminie, baby, I'd never do that. Your stuck with me until you don't want me because I love you. That's why I wanted to treat you to a holiday with just the two of us."

Jimin gave him the widest smile he could muster as a slight pink traveled across his cheeks at his hyungs words as he said"Thank goodness for that." Pausing and looking confused as Yoongi stared at him in adoration causing him to cutely ask "What?"

Yoongi chuckled as pink made its way to his cheeks too from being flustered by Jimin and being caught, simply saying "Your just so cute sometimes Chim." With a dorky smile.

Jimin went over and playfully hit his chest saying "Dork." Making Yoongi fall backwards, coincidentally holding onto Jimin as he lay back causing Jimin to fall on top of him.

Yoongi sang "But I'm your dork~ now let's cuddle and make plans." Only being that soft for Jimin.

His cute lil fluffy Jiminie.