Part 9: Johnathon

Jimin shuffled over, with the blanket still wrapped around him, so Yoongi could sit down.

He patted the spot next to him before hiding his face back in the blanket.

Yoongi sat down and faced him wondering on how to get him to come out.

He thought about tickling him but he decided that might scare him more than help get him out.

Instead he choose to ask about the teddies since they were the first thing that caught his attention other than the yellow carpet and white walls which were to bright for Yoongi's sleep deprived eyes.

"Jimin-ssi?"

"Jiminie."

"My apologies, Jiminie? Could you please tell me about your teddies, their all really cute."

Yoongi didn't even have to finish speaking before Jimin's head poked out again but he carried on because apart of him was interested.

"My teddies are my fwends! They won't ever leave Jiminie unlike everyone else and they not mean- well except for Johnathon because he's a poop head but I still love him." Jimin excitedly answered, gracefully falling out of the blanket then running over to one of the shelves of teddies and carried on before Yoongi could speak.

"This is Pinkie, this is Snowy, this is Teddy, this is Lily, this is Frankie, this is Rosie and that poop nugget at the end is Johnathon." Jimin said proudly as he turned to Yoongi with a bright smile.

Yoongi took a mental note about the first thing he said but choose to ignore it for now and ask the other question which was playing on his mind.

"Why is Johnathon a poop head... or nugget?"

Jimin sighed dramatically as he lifted the brown teddy bear off the shelf, walking over to the bed and sitting down with it before dramatically saying "He's a meanie to the other teddies and wants what's Jiminie's but also want to keep Jiminie all to himself." Like it was the most obvious thing on earth.

Yoongi was surprised by the answer so asked "Why doesn't he like sharing?"

Jimin looked down at the teddy and shrugged as he lazily replied "I dunno." bouncing the teddy on his lap.

Yoongi smiled softly before gently saying "Well then Jiminie I'm sure you can teach him to share can't you?"

Jimin looked up innocently before shaking his head causing Yoongi to raise an eyebrow.

Jimin's innocence turned to guilt as he mumbled "I dun like sharing too..."

Yoongi wanted to coo since Jimin got really pouty but choose not to, instead proposing "How about I teach both of you too share?"

Jimin quickly looked between him and the teddy before quietly whispering "Yes please."

Yoongi smiled and complimented "Your very polite so this should be easy but I won't rush it. How about we start the project next time and we can get to know each other today?"

Jimin smiled brightly before cheering "No work!" And jumped up from the bed, rushing to clear his desk.

Yoongi chuckled and watched as he did it.

Jimin was very clearly excited as he asked "Can we pwease pway?" Causing Yoongi to notice his speech changes the more excited he got.

Yoongi smiled and nodded as he replied "Sure, what do you want play?" Causing Jimin to shout "Horsie~!"