Eventually, we pulled up outside the hospital. Jumping out, the pouring rain instantly drenched my Y/H/C hair and clothes. "Whats that?", Scott yelled over the storm to Stiles. A long object was in his hand, a baseball bat. "Hey, you got claws, Y/N's got fire, i got a bat", he replied. Shaking my head with a sigh, we entered the hospital.

People were everywhere, rushing past fantically. "Scott. Scott, what are you doing here?", Melissa chased after us, "the hospitals evacuating". Turning around he replied, "we're here for Cora".
"All of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?".
"Mom, you gotta trust me on this just get out of here. Right now".
"The hospitals supposed to be fully evacuated in 30 minutes, we've got 2 ambulances on the way", she said, "one's 10 minutes away, the others 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage". The werewolf nodded, "got it". With newfound information, we ran down the hall, keeping Miss Blake as close as possible. A soft ding sounded as the elevator doors opened. Piling in, the space was quite compact. I stood in the corner, next to Stiles who had his bat firmly gripped in his hand. Scott was glaring at her, arms folded. I'd laugh but this is a serious situation. "You don't have to keep me on a leash, you know", she said, unamused. No one replied. Soon, the elevator came to a stop. 

Stepping out, we neared Cora's room yet she wasn't to be found. The room was empty all but a small puddle of black blood. Little dropplets created a trail to the doors. Swiftly, the infamous Peter Hale came flying through them, sliding on the floor. "We got a problem", he whined as he looked up, "a big problem". Well, he wasnt wrong. Voltron wolf was showing his dominance in the other room, a loud roar echoing the halls. I looked at Stiles with a smirk as he tightened his grip on his bat.

Transforming, the two wolves were ready to fight, their eyes glowing. Dashing forwards, Derek rugby tackled the twins abomination. They fought for a few seconds before he was slammed against the wall, making Scott step in. The beta charged at them, claws out. With the hot sensation in my veins, my eyes flooded a burnt orange. Time to trick. Scott was now crumpled on the ground next to Derek, leaving me alone against the alphas. Jumping through the air, i kicked them hard in the chest, sending them staggering backwards. Landing gracefully, i dogdged some punches and kicks. However, the kicked me in the knee, making pain fly through my leg. Their claws dug into my neck, blood pouring down it in an instant. Holding me up against the wall, i noticed Stiles and Peter sneakily slip pass. I can buy them some time. "Ethan, Aiden, don't do this", i choked out, my hand upon their wrist. "All we want is her", they replied, their voice a deep rage. The sound of elevator doors opening filled my ears. Miss Blake. With a growl, the twins dropped me to the floor, running after the rouge teacher. Sucking in breaths, Scott helped me up. "You okay?", he asked, eyeing my wounds. "I'm fine, I'll heal", i breathed, "come on, we gotta help Cora". Nodding, we caught up with Stiles and Peter.

Ripping the morgue doors open, Derek told us to keep going; never stop. Reaching the exit, Stiles lingered back. "Stiles!", i shouted. Giving me a glance, he stood behind the entering doors, bat poised in position. "Stiles!", i repeated, stepping forwards. No reply. Abruptly, the conjoint alpha came stomping through the doors. Throwing the bat above his head, Stiles brought it crashing down on theirs. The wood splintered, showing no effect on the wolf. Gulping, he slowly backed away before rushing out of the doors. At least he tried. Growling loudly, the colosal alpha stretched his claws out, showing his agressivness. Jumping up, Scott broke a light on the ceiling, making it swing down and hit them directly in the face. "Nice one Scotty", i commented as we left the room while we had the chance.

                               ****

"Where's the big guy?", Stiles asked as we ran into an abandoned operation theater. "Close", i said, slightly out of breath from all the running. He nodded, "what about Miss Blake?". I paused and looked down, avoiding eye contact. "What? What does that mean? That shes gone?", Stiles questioned, eyes wide. I didnt answer. "Y/N, are you kidding me?!", he shouted. "Quiet!", Derek hissed backing away from the doors. "Don't tell me to be quiet", Stiles snapped, anger laced in his voice, "are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated by the way, has my dad tied up somewhere to be ritually sacrificed". His words became increasingly louder as he spoke, more annoyance behind them. "Stiles, they're still out there", Scott whispered as he walked to them. "A-an-and they want her", Stiles stuttered, "which means Cora and my dad are both dead!". I stood opposite Scott, my expression blank. "Not yet", i said calmly. The beta walked over to Peter, conversing. I didn't bother to tune in, my mind was too overridden. Creaking came from outside the doors, the sound of feet shuffling. Thinking it was the alphas, i pushed Stiles behind me, ready for a fight. Although, instead of the joint wolf, there was a psychotic woman. Miss Blake.  "You can't save her, only i can. I can save her and i can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is", she spoke, "there's a pack of alphas here that want me dead, so I'll help you. But only when I'm out of here and safe". I rolled my eyes, of course, she wants something. Her face turned stony, "only then". Suddenly, Derek flipped a table over in rage and walked forwards, Scott stopping him from causing too much damage. "She was trying to get out", he accused, pointing a finger at her. "I was trying to keep from getting killed", she replied, "you can't blame me for that". Stiles moved from behind me, "if you wanna show that you're one of the good guys then heal her". Smiling fakely, she said, "not until I'm safe". I crossed my arms, "i'd prefer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her". Glaring at me, her smile faltered into a scowl. Derek snatched Scotts arm away from him, "Works for me". A little sqeak came from the speakers before a voice broke through. "Erm...can i have your attention". Mrs McCall. Scott's face turned into panic, staring at the circle on the wall. "Mr Duecalion...excuse me just Ducalion would request you bring the woman called Jennifer Blake to the ER reception". Her voice wavered, becoming more rushed. "Do this and everyone else can leave. You have 10 minutes". Then she was gone. Looking to Scott, he seemed conflicted. "He's not gonna hurt her", Jennifer said. "Shut up", Derek growled. "He wont", she alomst shouted, "Scott, tell them its true". We all turned to him, expectancy in our eyes. "What does she mean?", i asked softly. He didn't reply but only looked down. Rolling her eyes, the rouge teacher spoke. "Derek, you're not the only one he wants in his pack". I knitted my eyebrows together, "but Scott's not an alpha". She shook her head, "not yet". Turning to Stiles, he wore the same shocked expression as me. "Deucalion doesn't just want an alpha pack, he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest alpha to his ranks". What the hell is she talking about? "A true alpha", Peter muttered under his breath. "What's that?", Stiles asked, moving his hands around by his sides. "The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another, one that can rise by the force of his own will", Peter replied, "our little Scott". The brunette beta shook his head, eyes burning into the floor. "It doesn't matter", he spoke, "we still need to get her out of here". I stepped forwards, "scott your mom".
"My mom said there's another ambulance coming in 20 minutes, i don't think we've been here that long. So, if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here".
"The twins aren't just gonna let us walk out".
"I'll distract them".
"You mean fight them", Derek butted in. "Whatever i have to do", Scott replied. The alpha nodded, "I'll help". "I'm sorry but I'm going anywhere without you, Derek", Miss Blake insisted. "I'll do it", i spoke up. "What?", Stiles said as he stepped close to me, "no, no you're not going". "Someone has to help him", i pressed. He shook his head and looked into my E/C eyes. "What if they hurt you?", he asked, voice wavering. "Then i'll heal", i replied, "Stiles, we dont have time for this, I'll be fine. I promise". Worry filled his features. "Fine, Scott make sure she is safe". The beta nodded, a reassuring smile on his face. "I'll help too, the more the better", Peter spoke, "we need an advantage". I scoffed as i turned to face him, "what advantage?". I felt Stiles close to me, shoulders touching. "What, like a weapon?", Scott asked. "Something better", the ex-alpha replied, "there's gotta be something around here".