Yoonmin

Tonight was the night yoongi was gonna ask jimin to be his boyfriend. The two had been on quite a few dates already but yoongi was ready to make it official. He was a nervous wreck, he had no clue if jimin wanted to go further or if jimin even wanted to be with him, his insecurities raising up. "No I need to calm down, I'm probably just over reacting, jimin's probably not even as nervous as I am so I gotta stop. Ok I can do this, at least I hope, oh god please don't let me mess up" yoongi finally calms down enough to get finished up and leave, but before he does he text jimin making sure that the date is still going on.

Yoongi: Hey Jimin, we still on for tonight right? Sorry for the sudden text I just wanted to make sure

Jimin jumps at the notification from his phone, he's been running around for a few hours deciding what to wear for tonight. Jimin had tried on his entire closet and he still can't seem to find the right outfit, all the ones he kinda likes he put back nervous that the older may not like them. He knows he shouldn't be this nervous for a date, they've been on plenty right? Not for jimin no, he still gets nervous before every date, he hates it but that's the way he is. He grabs his phone, opens it up and replies back

Jimin: Yes of course! We're still set for the resturant on xxxx at 6pm right?

Yoongi: That's the place

Jimin; Ok great see you there at 6 then!

Yoongi: See you

Jimin lets out a sigh, " Ughhh why do I have to be so nervous, we've been on plenty of dates, I just gotta find something to wear and we're good" Jimin looks at his phone and checks the time 5:18pm. "Ok I still have time, common I can do this"

After about 25 min jimin finally decides on something to wear, it wasn't much just a nice pair of black jeans that fit his ass nicely and a loose fitting dress shirt. For final touches he adjusts his bright pink hair back and fixes up his make up which consist of a little bit of lipgloss and some light eyeshadow. He looked at his phone and decided it was time to go.

Yoongi had already arrived at the restaurant not to long ago, it wasn't a fancy restaurant or anything but it was a bit more on the nicer side. Jimin had arrived in a cab to lazy to drive himself, he walked into the restaurant and spotted yoongi almost instantly with his mint coloured hair.

"Hey yoongi" jimin greats sitting down in front of him

"Hey chim" yoongi smiles

"I'm sorry were you waiting long?"

"No no not at all, i just got here about aminuit ago don't worry" yoongi reasure's  jimin

"Ok thank god" They looked at the menus for a while and talked over what they wanted

They had both looked over the menus and talked over what they wanted to eat, soon after the waiter came over and they ordered their food and drinks. The two chatted happily, Jimin talked about his dancing and work and yoongi his music, both happy and content their food had arrived and they wasted no time in digging in. During sometime in the meal Jimin had a idea, he's wanted to do this type of thing for a while and move further into the relationship but he didn't know if yoongi would be ok with it. He didn't want to chace it before so he never did it however he thought this might be a good time.