moving

Jae: Levi! Chinnie! C'mon we gotta get going!"

Dae: coming appa!"

Little footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.

When they got down they were both dressed and ready to go.

Jae smiled and opened the door of the house.

Jae put all there luggage in the car and they all got in.

Jae: ok who's turn is it?"

Chan-woo: it's hyung's turn!"

Jae nodded: ok handsome what song?"

The kids loved when jay gave them nickname.

Dae: can we listen to txt crown?"

Jae nodded and turned the song on.

On the way to work him and the kids were listening to all sorts of kpop singers like twice, nct 127, nct u and nct dream, along with BTS and stray kids.

When they got to the house the boys were excited and immediately went to pick there rooms.

Jae grabbed some luggage at a time and went inside. He went upstairs to the first room to see it was chan-woo's room. He had a window with a little bed behind the curtain.

Jae: here baby"

Chan-woo looked at jae and smiled. He went to grab his stuff and smiled.

Chan-woo: I really like this place!"

Jae crouched down: I'm glad you found to like it baby,"

Chan-woo ran up to jae and hugged him: we're really lucky to have you as a dad! You care for us every day! We love you apparently"

Jae smiled: I love you and your brother to my sweet little angel" jae kissed the top of his head

Jae: ok I need your help"

Chan-woo: what is it appa?"

Jae: get on my back"

Chan-woo nodded and got on. Once he got on jae lifted him up and went back outside to the car.

(Right now jae was I'm a tank top the one's that have a big hole in the sides, so it was kinda revealing so me being me I'm going to make to cliche)

Jae was lifting the suitcases up and the near side walk had some lady's walking both ways. Some girls would fan themselves and squealed or some would just stop and stair at him, but jae ignored them, but what he didn't know the neighbors were watching to

A little kid came running outside: appa!"

Jae: yes my little prince?"

Dae: can...can I help?"

Jae: of course! Here!" Jae handed him one of his suitcases that was a little to big.

Dae: appa" he said breathlessly

Jae chuckled and Chan came came out: hey angle?"

Chan perked up at the nickname: yes appa?"

Jae: can you help you brother takes this to my room?"

Chan nodded and they both went inside Dae carrying one side Chan carrying the other.

Jae works out a lot so every time he lifted a suitcase his muscles would show making the girls just.......I don't know .. die?

Jae was getting annoyed and just grabbed the last to suitcases and went inside.

The boys came back down: can one or both of you shut the doors of the car?"