A few days went by not talking each other, yoongi tried few times but jimin just locked himself in the room. So, yoongi give up to talk to him so that jimin at least come out from that room.

Yoongi knows jimin very well, if he did not shown up for few days jimin will miss him and days will get back like old so yoongi went to Seoul for a few days. If jimin is normal he will stop him by hugging, kissing, begging. But this time he did not stop him.

Jimin waited for him for one month, yoongi have not shown up. Jimin called him, but yoongi have not picked up any calls. Jimin starts fear of lose him. The next day yoongi shown in front of him. Jimin accepts him after lots of slaps and puppy shouts.

Jimin did not give up on his matter, he tried to talk now and then, but yoongi's answer has not changed.

**@ Yoongi's birthday**

"Happy birthday yoonie" jimin kissed him and give a gift to yoongi.

"Thank you chim" he said with the sleepy tone and pulled him for a hug.

"Open my gift" he whined.

"What is this? I am already told you I am not the type of person to.."

"Just stop and open it yoonie"

Yoongi sighed and opens the gift while hugging jimin.

(Just imagine left bottom one pic of jimin, right bottom one pic of yoongi and another top one pic is question symbol)

"Jimin, don't start this early. I already said clearly, you don't understand my words?"

Jimin flinched by yoongi's reaction, he hoped it will work on his birthday at least he will consider about it.

"Yoonie, please think abo.."

"There is no point to think about it jimin. Just stop it already"

"Yoongi, without family love is incomplete"

"Our love is not in with the stupid kind of framed by the family, your love is I am, and my love is you. That's it"

"Why you hating this much yoongi? You don't like kids? You don't want.."

"I said stop it jimin"

"Why?" jimin crying hardly while begging to him for the reason.

"I just don't want jimin, that's it. There is no use how many time you trying, the result will be the same. I.DON'T.WANT.KIDS.OR.MARRIAGE" yoongi said angrily and the gift thrown up on the wall and rested on the floor by two pieces.

Jimin cried the whole day by holding the broken gift, yoongi went to the bar.

After yoongi's sorry and long distance misses jimin accept him again. Jimin stopped to bring that topic again. Whenever jimin saw the young couple with a kid, he will cry without yoongi knowingly, but it will be fail on jimin's activities. But yoongi won't say anything about that and he will try to change the topics or bring out for the long drive. But this is not stop loving each other deeply.

**Flashback END**

Tae P.O.V:

"Hyung, why you didn't buy anything?" I asked him while putting my things on the back seat.

"I already bought everything tae"

"Ohh, you are so fast hyung. Grandpa is so lucky" we both giggled.

"Eomma, your purchase is finished?"

"Yes, babe done"

"Noona yours?"

"Me too done"

"Okay then let's go"

**time skip @ night time**

"Eomma, please just one piece. It looks so beautiful and tempting" I tried to touch the cake but slapped my hands.

"No babe, it's special for joonie" eomma put the cake inside of the fridge.

"Eomma, only one, please"

"No means no, come it's time to sleep" eomma switch off the kitchen and pulled me by night dress collar.

I took my phone and set the alarm at 2:00am saved it as 'Project Cake'.

"awv awv"

"Shhh, when I wake up the middle of the night, if you won't bark I will give one piece for you tan, okay? Deal"

"awv awv"

"Good boy, now it's time to call your appa"

Ringing.. Ringing..

"See tan, your appa is calling"

I tapped that green button.

"Hello, lolita"

"Tomorrow you are coming right?"

"YES.YES.YES. how many times I have to say?"

"Ah? Whenever I am asking, is that hard for you to say just yes?" I asked angrily.

"No no, but why are you kept asking me? Is there any special?"

"NOTHING, I am going to sleep now, bye"

"Wait, lolita.."

I ended the call.

"What will happen tomorrow, if he have not any idea about valentines day?" I shook my head "No taetae he loves you then how can he forget this international lovers day. I can't wait for tomorrow"