19. you can go your own way

Start from the beginning

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, turning to Rachel, "Rachel.." Rachel takes out Spencer's earphone from her ear, sighing, "they're prettier than me,"

Spencer moves his laptop off of his laptop, facing his body to Rachel, "Rachel," he put his big hands onto her pale cheeks, "you're beautiful, okay?"

Rachel half smiled, "but-" Spencer shook his head, silencing Rachel by kissing her lips, "let's not talk about Santana or Quinn," Rachel nods her head, putting her arms around Spencer's tanned neck.

***

"the newspaper is making a comeback at this school," Spencer was in the newspaper club as he sat beside Brittany, "and like print newspapers everywhere, we're leaner and meaner-"

Coach Sylvester stood in front of the newspaper club, "and no longer concerned with facts, fact-checking, integrity or facts," she points at both Spencer and Brittany, "the muckraker motto?"

Coach Sylvester smiled, "if i heard it, it's probably true or something," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows.

***

"hey," Rachel comes towards Spencer, who turned to face her, wrapping his arm around her waist, "hey,"

Spencer kissed Rachel's lip, as Santana and Karofsky walked past as both of them stared at them with frowns.

Rachel smiled pulling away from her boyfriend, "i think we should talk about Nationals," Spencer moved his arms away from her waist, "we need to do a duet,"

"i don't think that's a good idea," Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "what, why? we're dating," Spencer nods his head, "yeah, i meant, like i think we should give someone else the duet in glee club,"

Rachel frowns, "why are you so concerned with everyone's feelings, when they have no interest in yours?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "w-what are you talking about?"

"haven't you read the muckraker?" Spencer looked down at Rachel, "i'm in the newspaper club with Brittany," Rachel looked at her boyfriend, "look at the blind items column,"

"what ex girlfriend of Spencer Hudson was spending a lot of her time with other people while dating?"

Spencer and Finn both walked into the choir room, mad looking around the choir room, "what the hell is this, Santana?"

Finn looked at Spencer, "well, what the hell is this, Spence?" Spencer turned to Finn away from Santana, "what blonde former cheerleader is having a secret moonlight motel rendezvous with ex boyfriend?"

Spencer looked down at his own newspaper, "where the hell does it say that?" Rachel comes into the choir room, "right on the front page of the school newspaper!"

Quinn comes behind Finn, "you don't seriously believe this, do you?" Finn looked away from Quinn to his twin brother, "well, why shouldn't i? why wouldn't he do the same thing that i did to him?"

Quinn looked at her boyfriend, "because it's gossip, Finn," Spencer shakes his head, running his fingers angrily through his brunette hair, "you know what,"

Spencer just throws this newspaper onto the tile floor, "i give up with everyone in this choir room," the new directions looked at Spencer when Samaria comes into the choir room, "this is your fault!"