Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.

Start from the beginning

AFTER 2 DAYS.

Anika ... you forgot? you're pregnant ... how can you travel new york lonely... I will come with you na... - shivaay requested her where anika came and sat beside him.

see shivaay ... nats need me, don't know what happened to her? when I was there in new york, you knew how she took care of me... it's my turn now... and I will come back after 4 days right... then why are you worrying? - anika said where shivaay faintly nodded to her and she left to the washroom to get ready.

she came back, took the package and kept it in the bed where shivaay was busy in admiring her. 

"what" - she asked.

"nothing ... just gonna miss you" - he said where anika climbed on the bed placed her head on shivaay's chest.

"I will miss you too" - she said and kissed his cheeks.

"then don't go" - shivaay said and hugged her where she released herself and got ready to leave.

"anika, call me in WhatsApp... because I am going to South Korea regarding business...it's my first time over there, I don't know about the mobile network over there... let's get connected through WhatsApp and I will call you every 15 mins understand" - shivaay said in a slight warning tone.

"oh... you're going to South Korea" - she asked him where he back hugged her and said: "if you cancel your plan, I will cancel mine too" where she nodded no

shivaay dropped her in the airport. 

he dragged her hand when she was about to leave. she turned towards him and asked "what".

you won't leave me, right? - shivaay asked her in a shocking tone where anika became confused because of his sudden question.

what happened to you? why will I leave you? - she asked him while caressing his cheek.

don't know, feeling scared - he said where anika immediately hugged him and said: "shivaay none can run away from God and I am seeing my god in you then how can I leave you? if I leave you also na your child in my womb will drag me to you... don't worry" 

he kissed her cheeks and bend towards her stomach, said: "shreyu ... don't trouble Mumma... when she came back, we will trouble her together... okay my darling... " he kissed her stomach and she left with some disturbance.

after 20 hours of travel, she came to new york. from there she went to the hospital to check nats. she knocked on the door and went inside.

"hey nats, how are you?" - anika greeted her.

"you can guess it right" - she said and shown her the trips which were connected in veins.

"Oh, shut up... nothing happened to you" - she said and sat beside her.

"tell me, how are you?" - nats asked her.

"you can guess it right" - she said and shown her nuptial chain.

"happy for you" - nats said with a smile where she smiled back.

"anika, I am suffering from breast cancer... advance stage" - nats said which shook anika to an extent.

after a while, she came back from her ward with a heart full of pain, thud back in the chair and cried bitterly.

shivaay called her through WhatsApp, she immediately wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

anika, everything fine? - shivaay asked her immediately after answering the call.

no shivaay... - she replied. 

what happened? - he asked.

nats ... nats suffering from an advance stage of breast cancer and I am going to London to inform her son. - anika said which is more like informing not like asking.

you decided - shivaay asked her.

hmm- she replied.

ok, go carefully ... don't forget you're pregnant... - shivaay said where she immediately rested the phone without saying bye which made shivaay so suspicious.

anika landed to London without waiting for a while she rushed to nats' son company. 

where the receptionist asked about her details she said her name and told his mom sent her to meet him where that lady immediately conveyed that news to him. then that lady asked her to go inside. she went inside.

"hey Krish Kapoor, how are you?" - anika greeted him by giving him a friendly hug.

"call me KK" - he said and asked her to sit.

"see, if you asking me to come back to new york... then I am sorry" - he immediately said.

"did I said like that? why are reacting uselessly" - anika tried to make the conversation more casual.

"then tell me how's Raveena? and your daughter Angie?" - anika asked him where he got shocked by her sudden question.

"raveena and me.... divorced" - KK said after a long pause. which shook anika to an extent.

"then Angie" - anika asked him in a shocking tone.

"Angie...?" - he said with the disbelief.

"Angie is not my daughter... that bitch slept with someone else and Angie is her daughter, not mine... her illegitimate child" - he said where he got a tight slap in his face, he stared her shockingly.

"she is my child, your mom played inside by giving my baby to you and hid the fact from you guys that your baby died, how dare you to call my child  illegitimate?" - she said and slapped him again.