25)LAVANIA

I got up from my bed feeling dizzy and a little pain in my arm, I hold it tightly sighing as I did. Getting up slowly I went to the bathroom to wash of my face and dirt I had in my hair, a plenty of blood and stinky things.

Getting ready in an hour or less I went down to the thorns room eager to hear about the war and how we won, cause it was obvious we had won. I felt euphoria when I saw the kingdom bright again and the people free and happy.

It felt as dream had conquered me.

I went into the silent room slowly opening the door and glancing inside to find no one. Eager to meet them I run to the other room to find no one there too.

Seragon was out of reach and I was about to go mad till I enter the big room we haven't used for about 100 hundred years. The thing I saw inside had my blood rushing and adrenalin feeling inside.

Javens was the first to run to me and give me a bone crushing hug, It felt home. Parting his back awkwardly I see my friend make a dramatic welcoming as if I had died and now am up with rebirth.

"Javens" I sigh "You actually don't have to do that"

"I want to" he say and let go of me now holding my shoulder "We won the game" he finishes with a yell.

Chuckling at him I see as the the others make their way to me.

"We always do" Kravan say kissing me on the cheek, the others hugging me and the crowd cheers.

"We're having a party?!" I ask.

"Of course we won" Javens start and he didn't get to finish since we all left him talking with the 'oh no!'

Walking to Airis I see his sparkling eyes staring at me. I walked close to him to be an inch apart from him. We haven't talked for a little while and it was awkward to he close to him.

"H-hey" I Sutter. I blush. I turn ready to go. He held me.

He grab my wrist and pull me to his stone chest. Folding his hands in front of us with mine in his he whisper a hi to my ear, his breathing serving as a wind to my bare neck.

"I missed you" he whisper again sending tingles and goosebumps to my entire body.

Keep it cool. I remind myself again and again, but what a stupid mouth I have I replied with a cheesy line I wasn't adapted too.

"Not more than I did" silly of me I blushed. 

What's happening to me?!

"I like your eyes green" he say.

"What?!" I ask confused.

"I like your eyes" he repeat "They show me what real beauty is"

"OK..." I say awkwardly "I didn't know they have turned green"

"Looks like your more than happy"

"I should be" I say "I guess"

"I was waiting for you to ramble-"

"Like Javens" I finish for him laughing and making him laugh too.

"Can I have you two lovebirds separated for a minute" we heared Seragon say and I turn to him all toothy, seeing him again.

I saw him lots of times out of me but it always feel new to me. Turning to Airis I peeked his soft warm lips shocking him and me I left with Seragon who has an evil smirk whilst I blush mad as maniac.

"Was that supposed to be a kiss?!" He start teasing. I remain quite. "I mean Lav can't kiss, and oh wait! Is she getting romantic"

"Shut up, Seragon" I say "You saw me doing more"