12)LAVANIA

We sat at the outside garden facing each other, Kara staring at me with adore smiling at me.

"You look just like your mother darling" she spoke with a soft and attractive smile her dark blurry blue eyes shining with twinkle. Her soft plump lips are kissing my hands knuckles and holding them tight.

"Oh please, kara" I say "Mom was beautiful"

"Then you're gorgeous" Dominic spoke and I smile at him.

"Thanks...I guess" I say awkwardly.

"How's the kingdom going over you" I ask after a moment of silence.

"I think we are getting better," he start "Last time our previous Shiva was gone was the time we were totally weak but now we are dragging ourselves high to be  just as before and more."

"Good" I exclaim with a straight voice and head high changing to the Queen I am. "Enemies?"

"The thunderians, and I think I saw their leader here if I'm not wrong" he say

"Yes, Airis is here with us" I exclaim "for how long were they enemies? "

"Over the past 100 years" he say

"How so?" I ask confused.

"Long story" Kara say drifting to distant memory.

"I think you are tired, you shall go in and rest" I say and seeing them nod I continue "I'll show you your room"

Standing I hold Kara with me and Dominic following closely behind we entered the castle. Slowly watching the people of both Shrave and people of Dark kingdom bowing with respect. I can see quivering and feel fear in them, smirking I continue my way to show their room.

"I guess some of them can hide their true intention" Seragon says

"What does that mean?"

"They have learned how to close their mind and hide their emotions or replace them with other"

"So you can't read them is what you're telling me"

"I can't even feel them"

"It might be due to not learning"

"I guess they didn't trust us"

"That can't be possible, I'm their Queen, they should trust is no matter what"

"Relax drama Queen,"

"I'm not drama Queen, u bastard"

"I can obviously see that"

"Really?!" I ask "are you gonna mock me now?"

"I'm not mocking you lav, just stating a fact"

"We have this type of shit, and your giving me another one"

"Don't worry, I've got your back"
He spoke with full promise making me smile.