Exploring the expo

The villain has been captured and the I-Island police has arrest them. All Might and David were taken to the hospital to receive so treatment and Melissa went together with them. While the other student, they didn't even get to do anything.

Kirishima: Dammit! Because of the villains we didn't get to party at all!!

Kaminari/Mineta: Yeah!!

Tatsumaki: Is that what you guys care, right now?

Kirishima: Of course is does!

Seiryuu: I wroke this cloth again. My little sister is going to be mad at me!!

Sawatari: I didn't get to do anything!!

Bakugo: Shut up! You hurting my ears!!

Yaoyorozu: It can't be help. Uraraka-san, Jiro-san, let's get back to the hotel and change. We still can visit the expo.

Uraraka/Jiro: Alright!!

Iida: Everyone! We'll meet at the pavalion at 8:30 a.m.! Make sure you all come!!

Midoriya: Of course.

Todoroki: Since I have nothing to do, it can't be help.

Uraraka: I'll contact the girls!

Tatsumaki: I'll call the rest.

Everyone: The rest?

Tatsumaki: Oh yeah, you guys didn't know. The other boys are also here at I-Island as well.

Everyone: Seriously?!

Iida: Good idea! The more the better!!

8:30 a.m.

Kirishima, Bakugo and Tatsumaki change into their normal clothes and went to the pavalion near the I-Island Academy.

Kirishima: Since we didn't get to party, let's have some fun walking around the expo.

Tatsumaki: Good idea.

Bakugo: Hell no!

Pavalion near I-Island Academy

Melissa are showing the girls about the stuff there and some of them were shocked about last night incident.

Sero: You guys fought with villains?!

Sato: For real?!

Shoji: At least you guys went out clearly.

Ashido: We missed everything?! Not fair!!

Yaoyorozu: Yes it is. But Midoriya-san and All Might defeat the leader.

Hagakure: Eh?! Midoriya and All Might?!

Tatsumaki: Yeah, they take on the boss without hesitation.

Bakugo: I can do that as well!!

Kirishima: But you didn't beat the villain boss.

Bakugo: Shut up, you spikky hair!!

After the long visit, Melissa went back to the hospital to see how his father were doing. Tatsumaki and the rest are having some barbeque . He's the one that are making it.

All Might: I am here... to have some barbeque with my students!!

Everyone: All Might!!

They look at All Might who is standing in front of them and give them a thumb.

All Might: Hello! How are you guys doing?!

Iida: Good! We're having some home made barbeque made by Tatsumaki-kun!