not edited (old chapter)

"Can you walk?" Levi asked helping you stand. "Yes..thanks" you stood and looked over where Armin had walked off.

Hanji waved her hand in front of you. "____?" You looked over at Hanji. "Hm?".

"If you want to go find him, he went over there with Eren" Hanji pointed in the direction they left. "Yes, I know" you looked back at Levi who was being crowded by a load of people. "Sorry about your dress Hanji" you apologised as you looked over at Levi.

"Is she ok?!" "What was he doing to her?!"

"It's ok ____" she smiled as she walked away.

"I'm fine" you said walking past everyone and over to Levi. "Thank you" you bowed slightly, as he did save your life. "Tch, make sure it doesn't happen again." He remarked as he started to walk away from the crowd.

"Wait!" You automatically lifted your hand up. "What?" He asked as everyone walked away back to the ball.

"I-I wanted to ask you something" you dropped your arms to the side. He didn't say anything, instead he slowly made his way in front of you.

Looking up he gave you a look signalling you to carry on. "Petra, earlier she came in with a smile on her face and.. When I asked what it was.. She said you were feeling down so s-she helped.." Everyone had now gone from your view and it was just you and Levi.

Levi sighed "she took my vulnerability as an opportunity." He answered looking at you dead in the eyes.

Still confused you started to think about why he was feeling down.. Was it because he had feelings for you and when he left, him and Petra..

"I-I'm not sure I understand-"

"She kissed me."

You were in quite a shock. Just imagining Petra kissing Levi was..

"But she's not the one I like, you should know that." He said taking your hand in his.

Looking into his steely grey eyes, you smiled slightly thinking about him confessing his love for you.

He looked at his jacket covering your chest. "Don't you think you should go back" he stated. "Why?- oh" you looked at his jacket. "Yes I suppose" with that Levi walked In front of you still holding your hand.

Pulling you along you looked at the people passing by. All giving you strange looks until you were met with someone's familiar big blue eyes.

Armin looked at you moving his eyes to see Levi's hand tightly grasping yours before turning his attention back to Mikasa. Still looking in his direction Eren then looked over to see what Armin was looking at.

You smiled weakly at him but he just glared at you. The smile fading from your lips you looked back at Levi.

Do they not like me anymore?

Your legs were starting to ache as you and Levi had been walking for what felt like ages.

"Were here." Levi said as he opened the door to the HQ. "Looks like I'm not going back to the ball" you said as Levi let go of your hand while you both stepped in.

"I think it's best you stay here" Levi walked. You noticed that he passed your room.

"Levi, my room was down there?" You asked confused as he carried on walking. "I know." You both came to a halt as he opened his office door.

"I think it's best you stay with me" he huskily whispered closing the door behind you. "I-I haven't got a change of clothes" you protested feeling quite awkward.

"Who said you needed a change of clothes" Levi questioned looking down at his jacket covering your top half.

Moving closer you felt him slowly pulling the jacket from your shoulders. "u-um" feeling uncomfortable you had no choice but to let him carry on.

"You can sleep in my bed tonight" he gave another huskily whisper, leaving you wide eyed.

"Shall we get you out of this dress now?" He asked more like an order. You blushed as his hands landed on the side of your waist.

Pulling down on the dress Levi gave an unsatisfied 'Tch'. "This dress is so damn tight" he groaned as he tried pulling it down. "Levi" you said pointing to the side of the dress. There was a bow tied on the side.

Levi looked and untied the bow, letting the dress fall to the ground. Levi walked off over to his closet and pulled out a shirt. "Wear this." he handed you the shirt.

Considering how small Levi was, the shirt was actually quite big, covering your bottom half.

"I'm going to have to wash that now" he tutted. Levi opened another door. The door to his bedroom and walked through.

"Are you just going to stand there or what?" You quickly stepped over your dress and made your way through the door. Levi had taken his shirt off and was now stood at the other side of the bed.

"y-your sleeping in here too?" You pointed at the bed. "Wouldn't want you to get cold." he slipped into the sheets leaving you a good sized space next to him.

You awkwardly pulled the covers back noticing Levi's toned body once again. Resting your head on the pillow you felt extremely uncomfortable.

Looking up at the ceiling your eyes adjusted to the dark as Levi blew out the candle.

After a moment of complete silence Levi spoke. "I know your not asleep" he said, which kinda creeped you out.

You turned your head to face him. Not like you could see him anyway. "Can't you get to sleep?" He asked.

"n-not really" you replied, looking back up at the ceiling.

You moved a little as you felt him roll over to face you.

Looking to the side you could make out him staring at you. "Your so pretty ____" he admired your features.

"Yeah, that's because it's dark" you moved your body to face him. "Tch" he made that noise as you felt him pull you closer.

By closer you had your head against his chest. Feeling the heat from his chest made you close your eyes.

You felt him lift your chin up with his fingers. Looking up at him you saw him smile slightly.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this" he looked into your (e/c) eyes.

"And me" you looked back at him.

He lent in once again, his lips meeting yours. He traced small circles across your back as he gently kissed you.

Becoming more rough Levi opened your mouth with his tongue. Deep in the kiss you let him explore.

His hands roaming around your body you slightly moaned as he found a spot that was ticklish.

While lifting himself above you Levi carried on kissing you.

Smirking into the kiss Levi pulled away leaving you wanting more.

His lips traced along your neck until he stopped in one place. Pressing his lips against your skin he began to softly bite and suck on it.

Earning a quiet moan from you as he did. "Levi" you said as he looked down at you. "Yes?" He replied annoyed that you stopped him.

"I-I'm really tired.." You said your eyelids becoming more heavy as you spoke.

Levi sighed and nodded. "It can wait." He said moving back to the side of you and pulling you closer into his chest again.

"I love you ____" he said as you heard his deep voice vibrate from his chest.

"I love you too Levi" you smiled as you finally closed your eyes.

Sorry it's so short! I'm lost for ideas! If you have any please tell me, I know the chapter could have been better but I'm really stuck. Also please tell me if I've missed anything out.
Thank you for 10K views your all so awesome!