·eight·

I've waited a hundred years..but I'd wait a million more for you~

After lunch, I said goodbye to Jaehee, Jin, and the rest of my friends as I walk to my history class (with the hoe teacher).

When I walked into the classroom there was barely anybody in there. I sat down in my seat.

Not too long after I did, Taehyung and Jungkook walked into the classroom. My eyes averted down towards my desk to avoid the eyes of Jungkook.

When they sat down, Taehyung tapped my shoulder. I turned around and he gave me a boxy smile.

"Hi Y/n," Taehyung greeted. "I have a question"

I smile politely. "Hey Taehyung. Ask away"

"Firstly," the bubbly boy starts. "My friends call me Tae. You...are my friend, right?"

His smile wavered slightly.

I blink in surprise. "Uh- yeah yeah we're friends. Its cool"

Taehyung's smile returned, but it was bigger than before. "Good. Secondly, Jungkook and I are inviting you and your friend out to eat on the weekend. Is that okay?"

I tapped my chin. "I'll go if Jaehee AND Jin can come"

Taehyung's smile once again faltered. "I don't think Jin likes me very much"

I tilt my head. "I can't blame him. I would hold a grudge if my friend left me for someone else"

Taehyung frowned. "I did it for a reason."

I sigh. "I'll come if Jungkook smiles really big."

Taehyung grins and looks past me. "Yah! Jungkook!"

Jungkook slowly turns around and stares at the two of us.

"Y/n said that she'll come if you smile really big" Taehyung said while grinning like the cheshire cat

Jungkook's gaze flickered to me and I blushed, slightly embarrassed.

I heard a small huff and looked at Jungkook to see the cutest smile I've ever seen; even though its fake.

"Jaehee..can you come with me?" I ask nervously at the end of the day

Jaehee shut her locker and slung her backpack over her shoulders. She sighs and looks at me.

"I'll do it but it's only because you're my friend" she grumbles

I clasp my hands together gratefully. "Thanks Baehee"

Jaehee slapped my shoulder and I laughed.

Students still crowded the hallways hugging eachother and saying goodbye while trying not to cry. They need to chill because we still got a couple months until summer break.

Jaehee and I finally reached the doors and pushed them open.

"In a couple years, the human race is going to have only one braincell," Jaehee sighs while motioning toward the door

I chuckled and looked around. "He said back of the school right?"

"You're the one who has the note," Jaehee muttered

I rolled my eyes and we walked to the back of the building.

My mind was going crazy. Wasn't this how people died in horror movies? People tell them to go behind some building and then murder them or some crap? Jimin seems like he could possibly do that.

"You came," a sweet velvet voice spoke out

Jaehee and I jumped.

"Listen here @$!#$!! !#!$@!$$-"

"Jaehee!" I gasp and cover her mouth with my hand while blushing tremendously in embarrassment

I slowly moved my head down and looked at Jimin, who seemed to find this situation amusing than awkward.

"So...you needed my friend for what?" Jaehee asks

Jimin suddenly looked a little uncomfortable. "I was expecting her to come alone..."

Jaehee looked at Jimin, then me, then Jimin, then back to me and smiled grimly.

"I'll wait near the front," Jaehee said while eyeing Jimin

Once she was gone, Jimin turned back to me and cleared his throat. "I have two things I need to tell you"

I twiddled my fingers nervously. "Ah..yeah go ahead"

Jimin stepped closer and I froze. He leaned in close to my ear, and I expected to feel the warmth of body heat but that never came. His breath tickled my neck and time seemed to freeze.

"You can't take an interest in me," Jimin spoke softly. "I see the way you look at me, hear the way you speak of me. You shouldn't be around me"

My face went pale. Me taking an interest in him??

Jimin backed away a little and looked into my eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt, Y/n"

"I can take care of myself," I said confidently

Jimin sighs. "We can't be friends. And..."

A scowl etched Jimin's flawless face. "You shouldn't be around Jungkook and Taehyung either"

"You can't tell me who I can, or can't hang out with. I'm almost an adult and I can take care of myself" I said while trying to act brave but I heard the waver in my own voice. Curse Jimin and his unnatural good looks.

"You're right," Jimin hummed while backing further away. "But I can tell you to stay away from me"

"I...Fine. Plus, I wasn't even talking so highly about you" I mutter as Jimin walked away to his...extremely expensive car

Why do good looking boys have such expensive cars and...

I rubbed my temple. Why is this turning into some cliche Twilight scenario?

I rolled my eyes and started walking to the front of the school. Vampires aren't real and neither are werewolves. Jimin is probably some gang leader who calls himself "dangerous".

The thought made me smile. Maybe he hated Jungkook because Jungkook is the leader of another huge gang and they're in some gang brawl.

But the more I thought about Jimin, the more things I connected. Pale skin..no body heat...says he's dangerous?

I wanted to smack myself. Jimin is a normal human boy who is just going through an awkward time in his life where he thinks every girl that looks his way falls deeply in love.

Puh-lease.

I approached Jaehee and she grabbed my shoulders.

"Ugh what took you so long?? My mom is going to KILL me!"

Jaehee gave me a weird look. "You alright? You look a bit pale. What did Jimin ask you?"

I shook my head vigorously. "Nothing important! Come on, lets go home"

To be continued...