chapter 2: the mall

Start from the beginning

"This is going to take forever!"

"No, not forever," Momo corrected. "This should take no more than thirty minutes." Bakugou groaned again. He was very agitated with the whole situation. He didn't like all of these girl hormones, all they did was make him want to cry and eat chocolate. Whatever happened to his anger? They arrived at the changing rooms and each of the three boys walked into one. The woman walked over with her measuring tape and first entered Todoroki's, then, Midoriya's, then Bakugou's. She instructed them to take their shirts off, and Todoroki just did it. No complaints. Midoriya blushed heavily but still complied. Bakugou is the one who got angry.

"The hell?!" he yelled, "you want me to take my shirt off?!" After loads of explaining and complaining, (hey, that rhymes!) Bakugou took his shirt off. She walked off and came back with three bras for each of them to try on. They all changed and soon, Uraraka got a text from Iida asking what store they were in. She replied and soon Iida walked in holding a pile of neatly stacked uniforms. Iida explained that midnight had gotten the uniforms and sent Iida to go give them to the girls since he was the fastest and was the least likely to get distracted and wander off. soon, Todoroki yelled over the door,

"This one fits well, i think ill go with this one." The woman squealed, happy to have found a match for someone. 

"Okay dear, your friend has clothes for you to change into, so if you can take off the tag and place it on top of the other two and hand those to me, I'll ring you up while you change!" Momo walked over with the uniform and handed it to Todoroki and he handed the pile of bras back to her. 

"Actually, I can pay for all of theirs. Endeavor gave me his credit card and he's been being very annoying lately, I'd like to piss him off." 

I-its okay, Todoroki, I can pay for my own!" Midoriya called through the door.

"No, seriously, i insist."

"A-are you sure?"

"Of course. Can I pay for yours too, Bakugou?"

"Fuck no!" he yelled back, "As if I'll let you pay for mine! I can pay for mine!"

"Please, just give me the satisfaction of pissing off my dad." he was silent for a second before finally saying, 

"Fine! but only because it pisses endeavor off, and I would like to kick endeavor in the balls.  I'LL SHOW THAT SON OF A BITCH! I'LL SURPASS HIM AND HE WONT EVEN REALIZE IT!" The girls sweat-dropped and her words but then Momo gave the pile to the woman who took it from her with a smile. A few seconds later, Todoroki walked out with the uniform, looking practically perfect as always. (yay! alliteration!) he put his pajamas into his school bag and mina handed his another bag. 

"Here!' She said, "We thought you might want to freshen up after you changed. There's a brush in there if you need it!" he dug around in the bag for a second and pulled out a makeup bag, looking at it in curiosity. he pulled out a tube of red lipstick and pushed it up to the top.

"What an odd gluestick you have here, Mina." Mina looked appalled as the girls behind her laughed. 

"You've seen lipstick before?!" he shook his head and Mina suddenly lit up. "Please let me do your makeup!" he seemed hesitant.

"What exactly are you going to do?" 

"Nothing bad, just trust me!" he finally nodded and she squealed and sat him down and got to work on his face while Todoroki brushed his own hair. Soon, Midoriya announced that he found a good size bra and the exchange happened. Right as Midoriya walked out, a yell was heard from bakugou. 

"Why the fuck is this one so tight?!"

"Just try the other one on." Jiro said rolling her eyes.