Prologue

Copyright © 2012 TrickyCard. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story or pages may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means now or hereafter known, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the publisher or author.

                                                         PROLOGUE

                                         ♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠

"Nathan!" A weird voice called my name quietly as I was walking through the forest, going towards the hill which captivated me for a moment.

I looked around the place but I saw nothing but trees swaying. The frightening whispers creeped me out and I was left shivering with cold. The trees were changing and the leaves were beginning to fall. It was the start of autumn and I didn't know what to do. All I heard was these unpleasant voices that were stuck on my mind.

"As cold as you shiver, I cannot be discovered."

"As cold as you shiver, I cannot be discovered," repeated the voice that sprung into my mind. I think it was spoken by a woman-- an old hag. I had nothing to do but to run. I quickly ran as fast as I could but nothing seemed to be happening. The tree beside me was still there as I was running, things became weird and perfectly unknown.

"Illusions, delusions."

I was already getting dizzy and the voices completely freaked me out. The tree beside me became two and the tree on the left was blacker than the other one on the right. I fell on the green grass on top of the hill and I closed my eyes and began missing what was going on. As I was beginning to pass out, I heard a loud familiar voice,

"Heal this poor young man, and transform him into a shaman."