To Save My Love..

Start from the beginning

God..  Show me a way.. Please..

...

Morning arises,

Pragya gets ready for the hospital,  she saw Abhi got ready too..

Abhi: Pragya..  Shall we go..

Pragya : suniye..  I have a wish..  Will you fulfil it for me.. Please..

Abhi: tell me your order.. Madam.. (with a smile)

Pragya with little fear: Suniye..  Shall we gift to Arjun and Aaliya.. Tomorrow.. With..

Abhi with a smile : with what.. Why are you looking scared..  Please be free.. I'm only.. Right.. (kisses her forehead,  holding her shoulders)

Pragya with tears: suniye..  Shall we gift half of the property to Arjun and Aaliya and the rest half to Purab..

Abhi glares at her and moves towards her.. Pragya moves backwards..  He moves forward further.  Pragya hit the wall..

Pragya with tears : I'm sorry.. Suniye.. If i said something wrong..

Abhi: Pragya (with a serious face)  you got scared and got tears too for such a (smiles)  simple thing..

Abhi touches her cheeks.. Holding her face safely in his palms..  Kissed her forehead.. And hugged her..

Abhi: Pragya.. I have already changed the properties name on them..  Before 1 year itself... After knowing my problem..

You know what Pragya.. Don't scare.. Ok..  I was about to die.. Before 1 and half years.. A major accident happened,  i  just escaped from the door steps of death..

I have many enemies from my business side.. I thought i may go off this world any time..  Before that i should handover my dad's company to safe hands

I thought to write on Neil uncle's name..  But he doesn't know well about business and all.. So, i changed the name from mine to Arjun and purab..

Pragya got tears....

Pragya : suniye..  Did they know about this....

Abhi: i didn't tell them.. If i told.. That's it..  Uncle will kill me.. (smiles)  uncle loves me so much.. He won't allow me to change the name on their son as it's my dad's properties..  So,  i didn't tell them..

Even purab and Arjun didn't know about this.. (smiles) i got their signatures without their knowledge..

If i told them.. They won't accept it.. So,  it's better if i didn't say anything.. When I am leaving them.. They will receive it.. (smiles)

Pragya cries.... Hugging him..

Abhi: Pragya..  Why are you crying.. (gets tensed)