Finally my wait is over...

Hi friends!! Hope you are all fine.. thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. thank you so much for reading friends.. I was studied with exams, that's why I was late.. don't mistake me friends.. missed you all...

After reaching 85 votes , I will update the next..

Here it's a long update for you all... As a compensation for my delay... Friends..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

6 months passed,

Pragya has completed her studies... Now she is traveling in air plane ... Her mind is filled with her family members thoughts.. she got a window seat.. she saw outside happily.. finally her wait is over.. she's going back to her motherland... She is so happy... She knew her whole family will wait for her in the airport and her Abhi too... She missed Abhi so much ... Whenever she eats junk food... Whenever she feels alone without a companion... Whenever she needs a shoulder nearby her to rest her head ,to get free from worries.... In the flight, she remembered her first meeting with her lovely husband.. she is so eager to meet him... After this long 6 months... It's not been months for her but it seems to be 6 years for her.. she didn't know why she always have a worry about him..
With a smiling face, she tried to sleep but sleep is far away from her ,... She can't get sleep in excitement, eagerness and happiness....

There Abhi is resting on the couch seeing the sky...

Abhi in mind: Pragya... Still 10 hours left.. it's 12am.. I can't wait to see you... When will you come... Please do come fast.. I am missing you..

Sleep is far away from for him too... He cursed the clock that runs slowly..

Morning arises... It's 8'O clock.. Abhi got ready... Abhi didn't even sleep for a second in excitement...

He came down towards dinning hall.. that time Purab came there just like that from his bed for coffee as Robin forgot about Purab's coffee...

When Purab saw Abhi ,

Purab: bhai.. still 2 hours left... Why did you get ready this early.. and you are not going to office too right...

Abhi with a smile: I am going to meet my wife.. is there any condition I should get ready only to go for office..

Everyone is shocked... As always whenever others teased Abhi with Pragya.. he always keep quiet.. now he is talking like...

Abhi: Aunt..Uncle.. shall I go to meet Pragya's mom and dad..

Ragini: haan Abhi.. you go first ,we will come after 9:30 .. ok...

Abhi; ok aunt...
And Purab.. get ready fast.. your bhabhi will be waiting for you...

Purab opened his mouth wide in shock like where Abhi's shyness went...

Finally the time came...

Pragya moved in elevator excitedly... Waiting to see her family... She saw her mom, dad and everyone and she became so happy... But Abhi is not there... Her smile vanished...

She runs towards her mom first and hugged her tight... Crying her heart a loud saying how much she missed her then her dad...then her sister who is standing with a Baby bump... She holds Aaliya's hands and kissed her palm ... Then her cheek by hugging her lightly... Then she wished Arjun, Abhi's aunt and uncle... And finally her beloved brother like Purab ... Who is looking at Pragya showing his 32 teeth in happiness like a kid...