Unconditional Love

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support..

After reaching 90 votes, i will give you the last part... Hurry up friends...

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from..

Abhi is taking care of Pragya.... Pragya resigned the job as she thought not to continue her job till delivery... Abhi puts leave for office too that he won't go leaving her.. Ragini forced him to go as ladies are there in their house to take care of her... But even Pragya wants to stay with Abhi all time.. But its not fair if he's always at home, just for her.. He promised that after 9 month, he won't go office at least for 3 months ...

Whenever Pragya walks, Abhi ask her to walk slowly.. Whenever Pragya tries to do silly things.. Like.. Sitting on kitchen slab and swinging her legs and jumping just like that... Whenever Pragya eats her favourites, Abhi stopped her by giving a proper food chart... Pragya is fed up avoiding her favourite chicken, aloo paratha.. Becomes no to oily foods..

Pragya used to control her diet habits.. But now.. She can't, may be due to pregnancy mood swings.. Abhi used to hug Pragya by waist and kisses her tummy whenever possible.. And also her cheek too..

...

Abhi: please have this juice..

Pragya : no.. No.. No.. I just had snacks.. Please...

Abhi: please Pragya... My sweetie.. Right..

Pragya : suniye.. You are torturing me so much nowadays.. I'm a gynaecologist yaar... I know everything.. Please don't force me..

Abhi: you know everything.. But you won't follow.. (winks)

Pragya : suniye.. (crying tone) Junior Abhi won't like taking these juices often.. Please let us..

Before she talks further, Abhi forced her to drink it.. In one go.. Pragya pulls his ears.. Abhi kisses her cheek making her blush..

Pragya : you know very well how to control my anger, right... (smiles)

Abhi: as if you don't know... (smiles)

He kisses her forehead..

Pragya : suniye.. (holding his hands, resting her head on his shoulder) how our Junior Abhi will be.. He will smile like you.. He will wink like you.. He will snore like you. He will eat like you.. He will..

Abhi:no way.. How many times i would tell you.. I want Junior pyaari Pragya.. Not Junior Abhi.. Please pragya..

Pragya (with a cute pout) : i don't want another me.. Please.. Just imagine.. A cute baby boy.. With his cute face, like this chubby cheeks (pulling his cheek).. Innocent, soft and sweet like you.. Most lovable.. Caring.. (touching his face) i will love him.. More like you.. You two will become my world.. I will wake you two daily irking you both.. Have to force you two to eat.. Have to make you sleep at right time... (smiles)