I got my soulmate

Hi friends!! Sorry for delay, I was busy studying with my practicals.... hereafter I will update regularly..
Thanks for waiting friends!! Thanks for your votes and comments... please do share this story..

⛅⛅⛅⛅

Pragya in her room,

She is keeping her jewels in a box. And looked at her Kumkum in mirror.... A smile crept in her lips... She remembered Abhi.... And his words, "I love you"...

Pragya in mind: I didn't even tell him anything

Pragya in mind: I didn't even tell him anything.... I felt something new.....I can't express it in words.... I didn't even know about him fully.... But now he became my life...

He came like a rain to my deserted life...

He became a pillar to my life...
H

e became a root to my tree...
He gave me the meaning to live my life...
He is my soulmate, my life, my everything...

Without him, I am nothing....

She wiped her tears....but still she has smile in her lips seeing her ring and she kissed it...

Abhi in office,

Abhi entered the office with smile looking at his smile, all the staffs looked at him confused...As their terror boss is smiling without even replying to their wishes....

He entered his cabin and sat in his chair, holding the ring close to his chest and he closed his eyes

He entered his cabin and sat in his chair, holding the ring close to his chest and he closed his eyes.... He got the image of smiling Pragya....

Abhi's heart: oh my God, I confessed my love for her today.... my happiness doesn't know it's bounds....