Junior Abhi Is On The Way

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support..

After reaching 90 votes.. I will update the last part friends.. May be it extends to two..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from..

Pragya enters the room, Abhi is shown standing near the dressing table and the mirror is already broken.. And other things too.. Arjun left the room silently seeing Pragya.. Pragya moves towards Abhi, she is scared whether Abhi would shout at her for her act...

When he neared him.. Her throat went dry, she gulps in fear..

Pragya : Suniye... (with a scared voice)

But to her surprise, he pulled her by her waist and hugged her,... Crying his heart out... She caresses his hair softly giving him a support...

Abhi: i love you.. Pragya.. Love you so much..

His tears wet her saree.. She feels his sobs.. And she tapers his shoulders..

Pragya : love you too.. Mr. Abhi...

She kisses his head...

Abhi: why did you lie to them.. If you want to stop them.. From talking... You could've told something else...

Why did you say like that.. Even our family will mistake you..

Why are you doing like this.. Why do you love me this much.. When i didn't deserve you...

Pragya : sh.. Enough.. (holding her tears) you trust me.. Right.. I won't take wrong decisions.. First you take rest.. Lie down...

Pragya lies besides Abhi.. Abhi hugs her tight.. Such that his head rests on her tummy.. She sobs... Silently seeing his broken state.. And Abhi.. He is holding his tears and his hot tears felt by Pragya.. As her saree is too light.. She caresses his hairs... She made him sleep..

Pragya in mind : I'm sorry Abhi.. I don't want you to feel guilty each and every time.. I'm sure now.. None will ask you hereafter about our child.. I will handle it..

I hope everything will get fine soon..

.....

Days rolled by..

One fine morning...

Pragya is shown getting ready for the hospital.. Abhi is shown lazily opens his eyes from his sleep only to see his cute wife filling kumkum with a smile.. He smiles at her and wished her morning..

He gets up and told her..

Abhi: you look bright today.. Is there anything special...

Pragya : really.. I don't think so..

Abhi: May be.. May be not.. But i can feel it.. I feel sleepy.. I will go in the afternoon.. To office.. I will ask Arjun to drop you..