23. The confrontation

Start from the beginning

"I will be back!" Swayam said, sniffing in the end and left the room, not meeting anyone's eye. Oh my god! Was he about to cry now? Why this incident got him so bothered? I will find that out definitely!!!

One by one, everyone were out and when I was leaving, I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I fished in and found that it was Swayam's mobile. Freak! I had completely forgotten about this!!! I tried to unlock it but he has kept a password for it! Damn! I saw Vicky exiting the room too and I pulled him in a corner of the hall.

"What happened?" He asked worried.

"I got his phone!" I said and showed him Swayam's mobile. His eyes grew wide and he grinned immediately.

"But there's one problem! It's locked and I need your help to unlock it. Please try your software skills bro" I said and he agreed immediately.

"This will be of great help, in finding that girl, I hope" I said walking towards his room.

"I hope so too... Let's see what can I do in this device" he replied and we went to his room and he started doing his work. After a half an hour or so, he unlocked it.

"Yess!!!" We both said at a time and shared a hi-fi.

"Vicky! Come here! Soon!" We heard Nil's voice from living room, as soon as I started the search.

"I think I have to go, there's some issue! You check this thoroughly and let me know" Vicky said and left. I checked contacts and found a contact named Sharon! Never thought this might be so easy!

"The number you are trying to call is invalid. Please check the number you have dialled" I heard the same robotic voice from the other end and sighed in defeat. Ofcourse this must happen! This number might be years old and not even in use. I then opened his phone gallery and was checking the photos there.

Suddenly, a album named love appeared at bottom while scrolling and I got the greatest shock when I opened it!!!

I can't believe this! How is this even possible? There are so many pictures of Swayam and Pia, that too as a couple. The pics were all lovey dovey and cute one's. There were also many pictures of them in various dance poses. But how come Pia is here? I mean, she just met us a few weeks ago right!?

How dare he? How dare he didn't say me about all these things, all this while??? I will kill him today for sure. We are searching for his girl everywhere and here she is, in front of us 24×7!!! I held the mobile tight and rushed out to find Swayam! How come I didn't knew so long about all this!? I didn't find Swayam anywhere in the house. I know where he might be now! I rushed out and saw him sitting on the grass, with hands looped on his knees, facing the valley, at the same spot of yesterday night!

"Swayam!" I called him but he didn't respond. Maybe he is lost somewhere, but I don't care! He is dead now! I quickly strode towards him.

"Swayam!" I called out again, but no answer. I tapped his shoulder and he was startled, suddenly pulled out of his world.

"You scared me!" He said and turned back, facing the valley. I took the phone, opened his gallery, went to the same album and held the phone in front of his face, for him to see! His eyes immediately grew big in shock and I heard a whispered fuck too.

"Will you please care to explain what the hell is this atleast now Mr. Swayam Shekhawat?" I asked sternly throwing the phone on him and folding my arms, waiting for his reply.

Swayam's POV

"I will be back!" I said to Rey and exited the room as well as the house and came to the front lawn. I sat down on the grass, various thoughts clouding my mind at one time. I realised that few tears had already betrayed me. I quickly wiped them off.

Freak! I was about to cry in front of everyone there and here, I am crying now. I cannot be this weak and vulnerable. What the hell happened just now!? Why did I feel that my Sharon called me, when in reality, it was Pia who called me. Why did I got so worked up, bothered, when Pia was in such a state? Why am I so concerned for her? Even when Pia answered the question of her dream wedding, I choked on my soda because it was the exact same way my Sharon wished for!!!

This Pia, she has just come into my life, few weeks ago and my world went completely upside down. Pia is forcefully making her space in my heart, when I don't want her anywhere near at all. I love my Sharon! She is the first and last love of my life. I feel like I have cheated on my love! Yesterday that kiss and today this. What is happening in my life? What are you doing to me Pia!? Why are you doing this!? How can you keep someone else in Sharon's place Swayam? How!?

I sat there, thinking about the happenings in my life recently. My tears had dried down automatically, as usual, it's their routine. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, bring me out of my thoughts, startling me. I turned to see Rey with a stoned face.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed and returned to my previous position. There was complete silence for few seconds before something was placed in front of my eyes.

Fuck! How did he get this!? These are the memories of Sharon and me, that I had saved in my phone. Wait! This is my phone! How did he unlock my phone!? How dare he check my phone!? How did he get my phone!?

"Will you please care to explain what the hell is this atleast now Mr. Swayam Shekhawat?" He asked sternly and threw the phone on me. I looked up to see him, clenching his jaw, glaring at me. I stood up and folded my hands too.

"Did you steal my phone!?" I asked him straight and he chuckled.

"Ofcourse yes! Can't you see it?" He answered, mocking me.

"How dare you steal and check my phone Rey!? You are my bestfriend!" I shouted at him.

"Really??? A bestfriend!? Bestfriends don't hide truths from each other!" He replied. He is getting to my nerves now.

"Still! You could have asked me Rey, I would have said you what you wanted to know! You even checked my phone. I didn't expect this from you" I snapped at him and looked away.

"Look here Swayam! At me! I couldn't have known the past of you and Pia, if I hadn't checked your mobile!" He shouted back at me. She. Is. Not. Pia.

"She is not Pia!" I said gritting my teeth, pointing my index finger at him.

"Really Swayam? Then who is she if not Pia? Her dummy?" He mocked, chuckling.

"I said you, she. Is. Not. Pia." I yelled, controlling my anger on the edge. He would be black and blue till now, if he wasn't my friend.

"Swayam please! Don't lie atleast now! I know you and Pia had a past now!" Rey replied back, irritated.

"She is not Pia dammit!!! She is my Sharon!" I yelled and soon realised what I said and ran hand in my hairs, frustrated. Fuck! I think I will have to say him my past now. A silence followed for few minutes and I sat on the grass again and gestured him to sit down too.

"Bro, enough now, tell me about your past now!" Rey said giving in, in a soft tone and sitting beside me.

"You wanna know right? What happened with me in my past that I am such a person now. Miserable. But my past was beautiful, wonderful, like a fairytale, before it turned out to be a nightmare to me!" I said and sighed. It's time to reveal my past and revisit those memories again! Those memories which gives me pain, but also are the most cherished one's in my life.

________________________

A/N

Directly one question, how was it??? I seriously tried my best to bring the required anger, frustration, sadness, shock and mystery too in this chapter...

Get ready to visit the old days of our swaron in next chapters now!!! And also what would be the reason behind their separation???

Vote, Comment and Share