THE USUAL [CHAP.55]

[This chappie is a pure filler, and I don't even that 'fond' with this chappie]

"What should we do now?" He asked blinking his blue eyes in confusion.

"Play a game?"

"What game?"

"I have this one that saved in my mind since weeks ago, but I never tell anyone."

"And what would that be?"

"So, we picked a song, and turn the lyrics into a question. After the song is done, then we can switch and you can pick another song."

"Sounds cool. Let's start you're goin' first."

"I'll pick English Love Affair. Does this start on a weekend in May?"

"You know it doesn't."

"Yeah stupid me, sorry. Does the storyline is so ridiculed?"

"Maybe? Maybe not. What story?"

"I don't even know, lol. Would they believe me if I'm going out?"

"Who are they?"

"I don't know, just answer it."

"Maybe they would. Are you done? the question confusing me."

"Yeah, I'm done. Your turn."

"I'll choose Amnesia. Have you ever thought about our last kiss and the way it feeling and taste?"

"I never really thought about our last kiss since it's just like a few hours ago, and yea I remember how it felt and the way you tasted. I feel loved and your lips tasted like raspberry." I said glancing at his red plump lips.

"Have you ever feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?"

"I felt that every time," I said rolling my eyes at the dark memories.

"Was it just a lie?"

"What? My relationshit with him?" He nodded his head and I said 'yeah' in reply.

"Did the make-up running down your face when you guys broke up?"

"I didn't even use one, and you know that I'm not even crying that time."

"Alright, that's enough I guess. Your turns."

"Do you dancing on your empty wallets?" I asked without even thinking.

"I am, I'm happy in every condition."

"Do you take the low when I'm high?"

"I do, I saved you for like three times or something when you were high.

"Do you live your life?"

"I'm living my best life right now."

"Alright, that's enough and I'm bored. Can we do something else?"

"Not fair, give me one more chance before we end this game." He whined.

"Alright alright, go now."

"I'll choose Want You Back. Even though you said you moved on, do you still dream of me?"

"First of all, I've never said that I'm moving on and seconds of all, I always dream of you."

"No matter where I go, do you always want me back?"

"I do, you're the good thing that happens in my life and I'd never ever want to let it go."

"No matter how long it is?"