Fairy Tail

"Lets go" I yelled. "We are getting closer i can see it" I pointed to the building in front of us. Over the last two years, the building has gotten so much bigger. I kicked open the door and went straight toward my real friends. "Oi! who are you? you smell like IGNEEL. WHERE IS HE!!" yelled Natsu as he approached me. I ignored him and gave my real friends all hugs while whispering quietly "I'm Back". My friends started crying really hard. Then I heard Natsu scream "Hey what is SABERTOOTH doing HERE!" Everyone was in fighting stance except me, Sting, Rouge, and my other nakamas. "Wow is that how you treat someone that came back?" I said frowning. "W-W-What, we don't know you" said Erza "I'm Lucy the weak little celestial Mage you kicked out. And Mira can we all get stamps?" "Sure" she said smiling happyily that Lucy is finally back. "what color and where?" "Gold on the right side of my stomach" I said "White on my right shoulder" Sting said. "Black on my left shoulder please." Rogue said. "Fro wants hers on her back in black please." "White on my back please" Lector said.

"HEY! LUCY YOU GOT STRONGER? PROVE TO ME THAT! I DOUBT YOU DID ANYWAYS."

Sting and Rogue and my LF ( her fairy tail friends) stood in front of me. "Guys don't worry and BRING IT ON FLAME-BRAIN!" I yelled out loud.

Hello guys! This is Acharmed123 and I want to say is I have an Instagram and you guys can send me photos or any ideas of what I could add to the story! I hope you are enjoying this an i love you guys! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND THIS STORY!!

Instagram- Xzhang123

I'll try to follow back!

I'll try to update as soon as possible since I am a freshman in high school and still am adjusting! and I really appreciate all the patience you guys have been giving and THANKS AGAIN!