Chapter 5: Little Red

Bigby pulls me over to the middle of the room, I see him walk over to the whips and he grabs a black whip and some rope, he places them on the bed, he then walks over and stands in front of me.
"Your really do look sexy in this" He comments, I look up into his eyes, I think I finally realise why he likes this type of stuff, it's because of Little Red.
"Do you like begging a dominant and... hurting women because of Little Red?" I ask and he looks both shocked and slights guilty.
"I'm not sure... I didn't like this type of stuff before then" he replied slightly pulling away from me. I move close to him and place my hands on his shoulders. He looks at me a bit confused.
"That doesn't bother you?" He asks, I shake my head no and pull him into a kiss, his hands make their way to my hips as he pulls himself even close to me. I moan as he squeezes my ass and he takes this opportunity to invade my mouth with his tongue. We pull away and look into each others eyes.
"What Peter reason you have for this doesn't matter, as long as your care about me and not her" I tell him as I pull him into another kiss.
"Oh your really are something" Bigby comments and I decide I was going to play with him for a while.
"Oh Mr Wolf your not gonna hurt me are you?" I ask in a sweet innocent voice, Bigby growls slightly.
"Of course not, as long as your help me with something" He comments and he walks over a picks up the rope. He drops the rope next to me and begins to pull the little red dress off me. Soon I'm standing in front of the Big Bad Wolf naked, he picks up the rope and begins to tie my body up, he starts by tying the rope around my breasts making sure it was tied tight, he then pulled the rope around behind my back. I then feel the rope being tightly pressed against my clit, I moan slightly as Bigby ties the end of the rope to the rope attached to my breasts.
"Get on your knees" he commands and I let myself fall down onto my knees. Bigby walks over to a draw and pulls out a black leather collar, he then walks over and clips the collar onto my neck.
"Your mine" he whispers in my ear, I feel him pull me to the floor. I now rest on all fours on the bedroom floor, Bigby looks me over and traces his finger across my spine towards my ass.
"B-Bigby" I moan and he looks at me with a devilish smirk. I feel him kneel behind me and he placed his hands on my ass and gives a light squeeze. I moan and struggle to keep myself supported.
"You look amazing from this angle" He comments as I feel his wold claws cut the rope on my pussy. I then feel a warm wet feeling on my clit. I moan in p,ensure and me head falls to the floor leaving my ass in the air. Bigby begins thrusting his tongue into my hole. I continue to moan as he invades my body.
"Ready?" He asked holding his throbbing dick to my entrance.
"Please stop teasing I want you inside me" I moan as I hear a slight chuckle and then I feel him force his way into my hole.
"Ahh" I moan and Bigby begins to trust himself in and out of me, I then feel a hand smack my ass hard.
"No noise from you" Bigby commands and I attempt to muffle my meany moans as he repetitively slams into me with force. I then feel his clawed hands grab my breasts as he begins to fondle them, I struggle to hold in my moans as the pleasure begins to become more apparent.
"Good girl" I hear Bigby say as I feel him begin to get deeper inside of me, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I begin to moan loudly.
"Couldn't hold is anymore? Oh well I guess I'll have to punish you" I hear Bigby com ent and he begins to thrusts harder and faster I to me while digging his claw into my hips.
"Oh Bigby, please" I moan and I feel my orgasm drawing closer. The thrusting begin to get to much and I scream as I release my juices onto his throbbing cock, I then feel Bigby slam hard and deep into me and I feel his load be released inside of me, he begins filling me so much so his cum began spilling out. Bigby pulled out and I fell to the floor, Bigby then got up and cute the ropes from my body.
"Now that's we have taken care of that, how about you help me with some cases?" Bigby asked, I nod and get up putting my underwear back on and follow Bigby into the living room to get some of the endless appear work done.