I rolled my eyes at his attempt to be nice. "Is this our thing now?" He looks at me confused. "The nicknames. Angel, and guitar boy." I gesture to him.

"If you want it to be. Now let's hear you play again." He sits down giving me some space expecting me to join.

"That was supposed to be private. The only people I sing to are my parents, no one else knows."

"Well sorry, but you should really start making videos. I bet you'd get a ton of views."

"I can't risk another place to get hate." I cross my arms awkwardly.

"You won't. You're really good and they'd have to be deaf to not know." He gives a reassuring smile and I melted for it. I sit down beside him and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "What do you wanna play?"

"I'm not doing this alone." I look up at him. He nods and I try to think of a song. "As Long As You Love Me," I answer.

He nods and before I know it we're singing in perfect harmony. He sings in the normal pitch, while I sing in a higher tone. I end the song with a long note.

"We make a good duo." Is the first thing he says.

I nod slowly and turn my head to him. We were so close and I knew he was looking at my lips. I turned last second and sat up. "D-do you want to watch a movie?"

He scratches the back of his head and nods. "But first, let's take a selfie." He says smiling like an idiot.

"Really?" I laugh at him. He nods and I roll my eyes. "Aren't you afraid of being caught with me?"

He stands up and grabs my hand. "I'd love to be caught with you." I feel my heart start to pick itself back up and regain its pieces. Maybe Shawn can make me feel whole again.

"Okay." I breathe as he takes me out the piano room and into the bathroom. "I've never taken a 'selfie' before."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm ugly as f-"

"No you're not, just smile and that's it. If anything you're the exact opposite of ugly." I feel myself blushing so I look down at my feet. "Don't hide. You'd never know if you don't try."

I gave in and we started taking mirror photos. I was extremely shy at first but he made me feel comfortable with taking the more closer pictures. It was weird, we weren't even officially 'friends' but he was so sweet to me. Shawn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side.

The last one was my favourite. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he bent down to kiss my cheek. I covered my mouth with my sleeve-covered hand on that one and I looked truly happy for once.

"I'll send you them." He says on the couch.

My phone starts buzzing like crazy from all the photos. I made the last one my background and I see he did the same. I laugh lightly at him.

"I'm posting this one." He points to one where I kissed his cheek and he made a surprised face. I was about to object but instead I said sure. He posted it with the caption: Hanging out with a very special girl.

It made it sound like I was his girlfriend. I was a bit nervous about that. "Do you have an instagram?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, I don't have any 'social medias.'"

He just shrugs and taps post. Soon enough the picture had over 100,000 likes. I was shocked by the amount of time it took to reach that many likes. Most of the comments were very sweet, but then the hate and worry started showing.

He can do so much better.

Who the hell is that?

Shawn is mine you whore.

He noticed my facial expression and threw an arm around my shoulders. "Ignore those. They aren't my real fans." I forced a small smile and turned back to the screen, attempting to focus at the good comments.

Aw I ship it.

Who is she? She's so pretty!

If they're dating I totally support it.

Shawn you made a good choice ;)

They should date.

I laughed at all the 'dating' suggestions. "You're going to need to clear it up to them that we're not a thing."

"I'll leave it to them to think what they want." He smiles down at me. There was a long pause where we were just staring at each other's eyes.

I turn my head to the tv breaking the eye contact, "So how about that movie?"