KNOW YOUR WORTH.

( you don't know your worth

( you don't know your worth... )

ONE would think that being different was a good thing, right? That having a different personality or a different outlook than someone else would be beneficial in some way? Maybe in a place before the Great War but now, post-world destruction, where everyone in the city of Chicago had a specific group they were allocated depended on who you are, that's a not how things worked.

Maybe in another time, but not anymore.

There were five factions in total: Abnegation, the selfless ones; Dauntless, the brave and courageous ones, Amity, the kind hearted ; Candor, the honest and Erudite the smart asses. They were too smart for their own good. But everyone was too their faction for their own good but Annabelle, she didn't know where she fit in.

For the better part of her life, she knew she was different. She cared a little too much about the well being of people, for most parts, she didn't bother how blunt she had been and lastly, one she tried to hide the most, was her interest in the war and the workings of the faction system. A system she didn't particularly enjoy living under. Definitely not the Amity way of living.

She had been told countless times that no matter what, she had to keep her indifferences hidden. Which was easy, for the most part. Her goal to stray as far away from getting to know people as possible, but also allowing herself to blend in. Keep people from asking questions and she knew it would have to be that way. Well, until she took the aptitude test and be deferred to her suited faction.

It would show her her place, where she was meant to be for the rest of her life because like they said, you only choose once and if you picked wrong well you would go factionless. No home, no family and you couldn't go back if you wanted to.

It wasn't as if she hated it in Amity, she really didn't. Compared to any other faction, Amity was the best to blend with, but it was too easy to be caught out too. And she knew she couldn't keep up pretenses up for the rest of her life, not there.

This was one of the many reasons she didn't particularly like living in Chicago but like she said, judging by the book after the Great War, there wasn't much of anything left in the world. Chicago was the last place of civilization.

The test was the only she would be happy, she hoped.

But soon enough, the hope that had been instilled in her for so long, would have a different outcome. Her aspirations would take an unexpected turn, one that no one would see coming even from a mile away. She would have to live through it all, survive if possible, because if she took one step in the wrong direction...

There was no telling how much of a disaster her world will turn out to be.

( ...all the things i know that you deserve )

CAST.

ANNABELLE ' COLIN ' COLINS portrayed by dua lipa "amity"

"amity"

ANNABELLE ' COLIN ' COLINS portrayed by dua lipa "amity"

EMILY SANTORA portrayed by marisol nicholas
"amity"

TOBIAS EATON/FOUR portrayed by theo james 
"dauntless"

BEATRICE PRIOR/TRIS portrayed by shailene woodley
"abnegation"

CALEB PRIOR portrayed by ansel elgort
"abnegation"

CHRISTINA portrayed by zoe kravitz
"candor"

guest starring

melina devough portrayed by storm reid "amity"

"amity"

REST OF DIVERGENT CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS.

D I S C L A I M E R!

( I definitely do not own Divergent, nor do I own any of the characters portrayed in the films/novels. I only own Annabelle, Melina and Emily, their plot lines and any other character that is not apart of the films/novels. Everything else belongs to their respective owners. )