Chapter 23 Pause

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

She walk in Star Labs doing a little spin at the end. She stop in her tracks seeing Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Ronnie, Professor Stein, and Joe. Everyone looks at her with pity as Barry walkover to me.

She look up to him muttering a small"Hi"

"How did you sleep?" He look gently at her. "Like a cat, I purr the night away under those soft covers,” She smile at him as he returns it snaking an arm around her shoulder pulling hwr close.

"So what are we talking about?" She question turning her head facing everyone else."Wells offer Barry to go back in time and save his parents" Caitlin spoke up. Her eyes widened at those words.

"It a rare opportunity to right a wrong and, save your mother life-- quite the paradox Harrison presented you with," Stein said looking at Barry.
She turn her attention at Barry give him a soft glare.

"The chance to be with someone you love seems pretty cut and dry to me." Caitlin said walking to Ronnie with loving eyes. She smile at the couple little action.

"At first blush Dr.Snow, it would appear, so it this gift has unparalleled risks." Stein approach Barry as shs rested her head against him.

"Barry the night your mother died then night you save yourself from being killed that event altered the timeline you were already on and change the course of history."

"So what you're saying we're living in a parallel universe?" Cisco spoke up

"Just like the time, I altered the timeline before."

Varity look at Barry. "When the hell did that happen? She perk her head up. Actually, you know what I give up." She plop her head softly back to its original spot.

"But he--he only change one day that time." Joe look at Barry then at Steins

"Exactly now imagine 15 years of compounded experience. One different decision no matter how big or small impacts everything that follows. Moment upon moments, choices upon choices no relationships nothing would be as it is today, and you'd never know the difference because you won't remember anything." She felt Barry grip her tighter. She titled her head upward.