Chapter 5 Felicity

(Edited)

(Edited)

Varity was playing operation with Caitlin and Barry. Caitlin and Varity would take turns because let be honest the game sucks. "This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin look down at the fake patient with the red buzzer nose and color boxers. "That not the point, Dr.snow." Barry tease with a smirk.

"Then what is the point because right now I'm going to make some more holes in the body with these tweezers. Varity gritted her teeth stress out. "To have fun."

"I'll show you fun when I shove my heels up-" Varity got caught off by her father. "-And to continue your ongoing training by testing your speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask." He corrected.

Barry flashes to the pink pong table and to the chess. "I'm waiting for you, Dr.Wells."

"Checkmate." Wells speak confident "Wait checkmate?" Barry goes next to Wells shock. "I guess we still have a few things to still learn Mr.Allen?"

The sirens began to rang Cisco put the paddle down and ran to the computer, "Armed robbery at 4th and Collins."

"For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong." She rolled her eyes at him. "No Operation is rigged." Barry places another small piece of plastic that was suppose to be spare ribs in front of her before she flashes out. Varity crosses her arms pouting at the teasing.

Caitlin try to pick a piece but it let out a loud beep making her drop the tweezers. "It not as easy as it looks."

Varity walk over to the computers helping out. "Where the nearest hospital?" Barry ask the team. "Saint Andrews... seven blocks, two east." She reply's. "Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW."

"On it." Caitlin grabs her phone ready to make a call.

⚡❤⚡

Varity came with Iris to CCPD to get her mind of operation you could say she was salty and bitter. plus her father kick her out till she calm down he said it wasn't good for her health.

"Coffee break. Thought I would bring Central City finest Java over to Central City finest." Iris said to Joe as Barry sat next to him. "She isn't wrong" Varity spoke playing along trying to help her out with her father. "Thanks. I'm off caffeine." Joe spoke sternly and left.

"My dad's been mad at me ever since I told him about me and Eddie." Iris pouted sighing. "No you mean he's mad at you because you didn't tell him." Barry corrected. "Uh, first, that sounds like you're taking his side, and second, do you know how he does this whole, I'm not talking to you, but I have a whole bag full of judgmental looks I'm going to try on you later." He smirk "Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of those a few times."

"Speaking of communication, after all of these journalism classes I got an idea. I started a blog" Iris announce. "All right, what it about? Your brownie obsession? Cause, you know you probably shouldn't broadcast that."