Chapter Three: Truth or Dare

Yay! Ships! But at what price?

The gang sits in a room of a house outside of the city. They were forced to live here until complete their mission. They would have people bring them a ton a food once a week. Apparently they were known as "heroes" amongst the city and were to be treated as such.

They had the same roommates as they did before, but that's just because there wasn't enough rooms. Ashlie, luckily, got her own room.

Uni was hugging Dawn. Why? Cuz they were best friends of course! They were also doing the little thing I like call gossiping. Secret telling. Uni was trying to find out who Dawn liked.

"C'mon! You can tell me!" Uni whines.

Dawn hugged back and laughed lightly. "Uuunniii. How many times do I have to tell you. I don't like anyone at the moment."

Uni pouts. "Why won't you tell me?! I told my crush! It's only fair you tell me yours!"

Dawn sighs. "Uni. I seriously don't like anyone like that. I mean, I like all of you cause you're all my friends, but other than that I don't care for anyone else."

Uni doesn't seem satisfied with this answer but relents. Then a bright smile appears on his face! "Oh! Go get everyone and tell them meet downstairs! I thought of something fun for us all to do!" Uni then runs downstairs to the living room.

Dawn stands there and stares at the door Uni just ran out of. Oh no, he thought. I can already tell where this is going. Dawn gets everyone anyways, despite knowing Uni's plans.

Uni claps happily as everyone sits down on the couches. "I've thought of something fun to do!" Uni exclaims.

Cory raises an brow. "What is it?"

"Truth or dare!" Uni answers.

"YAS!" Ashlie screams as she jumps up!

Dawn sighs before smiling softly. "Yeah, Uni insisted on knowing who I liked, even after I told him about a hundred times I didn't like anyone. So now you all get to deal with him pestering you."

Tommy rolls over on his side and smirks. "Truth or Dare? Really? Is that the best you could think of Uni?"

Cory flicks Tommy's arm. "Well I think it's a great idea!"

"Thanks Cory!" Uni says happily.

"I'll go first!" Ashlie says. "Tommy, truth or dare?"

Tommy rubs the spot where Cory flicked him before turning towards Ashlie. "Dare. I'm not a worm, unlike you."

"Hm... Kiss the cheek of your favorite person. Doesn't have to be your crush, just your favorite person in general," Ashlie dares.

Tommy's eyes go wide and he hides his now blushing face in his hands. "Are you serious Ashlie!? Ugggh. Fine!"

Tommy gets up and sits on Jon's lap. He then quickly pecks Jon's cheek. "This doesn't mean anything. It simply means you're my favorite brothah out of all these dinkweeds." Tommy then gets off and sits back down in his original spot.

Jon was so relieved when Tommy got off of him. Tommy was a lot larger than he was and it was not fun to have him sit on his lap. He sniffs and brings his knees to his chest.

"Please don't do that again. That hurt," Jon tells him.

Tommy realizes what he did and he nods slightly, acknowledging his friend. "Truth or Dare Jon?"

"Uh... Truth...?" Jon says hesitantly. "God have mercy on my soul." He mutters quietly.

Tommy smirks and starts to rub his hands together evilly. "Is it true that you like Nick?"