Oscar Diaz~Cross my heart and hope to die pt 1

Everyone knew you were Oscar Diaz girlfriend it was pretty clear but she

Everyone knew you were Oscar Diaz girlfriend it was pretty clear but she. He left for prison it broke your heart and you guys haven't even talked till now. Oscar had heard that one of your siblings had gotten jumped. You decide to tell your best friend Ceaser Diaz and sadly he was Oscar brother and Oscar knew how to get anything out if anyone.

You turned around to see Oscar leaning on the door frame a cigarette between his lips he looked different than the Oscar he was before he went to jail. He had a lot of tattoos a couple around his neck and a small tattoo representing Little Ricky death. "Mami" his eyes sparkled and you frown but a small smile was creeping on your lips. "Don't call me that?" you say knowing that came out a little too harsh but you were sad upset that he got sucked back in the life he didn't want to be in.

He walked over and saw you cleaning the dishes the house was spotless like it always was even when you had to balance two jobs you still made time to make the house nice. "Why are you back Oscar?" You knew he had a couple more months on his sentence so why was he back now. "Good behavior," he says puffing the smoke out as he throws his cigarette in the trash he grabbed some dirty dishes helping you scrub them.

"Thanks for the help," you say knowing he was looking at the purple dress on your couch it was all wrapped up so it wouldn't get stained or dirty it was for Olvia Quinceanera you were one of Ruby and his family close friends so Ruby made sure you were invited.

"Olivia Quinceanera," you say throwing the towel on the table you were about to go up the stairs to your room and then you decide to turn around and ask why the hell Oscar was back after the fights and the drugs you coudnt forgive him not right now.

"Why are you here?" She says your hands on your hips. He rubbed the back of his neck and says ''I miss you'' you were about to cut him off but he kept going''Renia'' he says walking up to you. ''You were way more than any hyna on the street and you-''
''enough Oscar!'' you yell ''sweet talking me is not going to help me you left me Oscar you choose drugs over me and i have to get ready for Oliva party must go!" you yell pointing to the door that was open. Oscar looked shocked and he nodded walking out of the house you didnt notice at first but tears were already running down your face.