Oscar Diaz~ Cross my heart and hope to die pt 2

You woke up by my phone rinning on my nightstand

You woke up by my phone rinning on my nightstand.you didnt want to even move how cozy you where The first time but when it kept on ringing you through your blankets off your body and groan because you did not get any sleep because your thoughts where on Oscar and how badly you hurt him but he did the same to you right? When you picked up the phone you heard Cesar voice over the phone you where a tad worry if Cesar was okay been because you knew what Oscar was making him do and you knew Ceaser wasn't a killer the first time you saw him. ''hey Little spooky'' you tease him with a tired voice. You sat up curling your self in your blanket when you heard Ceaser sigh through the phone you knew something was up.

''Ceaser? what is going on" you ask ''Is it Oscar'' you say in a worried tone? Cesar sighs through the phone once again ''He needs you he in a dark place right now Y/n and you know he only trust tow people, he says ''Me and you y/n.'' then he hanged up you knew you had to go see if he was okay. You check the time it was around 5;30 at night and it was only about five minutes to the Santo house so you would be okay. You slipped on some clothes and you were off. When you got to the Santo house you heard catcalls and whistles from the other men in the chairs. ''You should watch your self Hermano that spooky girl'' you roll your eyes and give them the middle finger telling them to shut up you enter the door and says. ''Cesar" you ask and when you call out Cesar name It was Oscar who showed up and you knew what they were up too.

''So you basically, trick me into coming with me is Cesar even here?'' you say piss off folding your arms to your chest. Oscar grins a little knowing that look way to well ''Stop'' you say trying to stop your self from leaping and hugging Oscar saying it was going to be okay. ''I ask Cesar to call you and ask you to come'' You blushed hoping he didnt see it but you know he did.

''Renia'' he says walking up to you he smells the same like weed and beer. he wrapped his arms around your waist you didnt even stop him you miss this and he knew you did. Oscar was only inches away from your face your brain was telling you this was a bad idea but you knew your heart was telling you a million different things. ''Kiss me'' You say and he smiled not one of his normal smirks but a smiled you saw a thousand time before. he leans down to meet your height and kiss you. It was not rough or sweet it was both filled with passion and love. your arms were wrapped around him before you even knew it you guys were kissing it felt like forever since you guys kiss. ''Still got that touch uhh Renia?" he cocks an eyebrow making you hit his shoulder in a playful way. ''come on!" you say running up the stairs Oscar was a grinning mess as he runs up the stairs '

''oh you little!'' he yells following after you.