Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Nicos POV

As I pried my loving friends off me, I saw sadie with her hand on her hip and an amused look on her face.

"Guys." I said "I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Sadie" Hazel and piper squealed. Percy, Leo, frank slapped me on the back saying good job.
"Oh my gods!! Sadie?!" Annabeth shrieked. The two blondes looked at each other smiled and hugged. They were going back and forth in the shrill way girls talk when they're together. I only caught parts of their conversation like "you grew!", "I love your new highlights", "you didn't tell me he was so cute". Typical girl stuff.
But Jason, he stared at me unsurely. Sadie strode over to my group and stuck her hand out for a hand shake. "Sadie Kane" Percy took her hand "Percy Jackson. You've already met my girlfriend Annabeth I see. So. This is Jason Grace, piper McLean, Leo Valdez , hazel Levesque, and frank Zhang."

She smiled and waved at everyone "hullo!"
"Omigods she has a British accent! Nico!!" Piper squeaked. Suddenly Chiron came up and said "let's let everyone else continue the bonfire and take this reunion to the mess hall" we all proceeded there except sadie who was waiting for me. I stuck out my arm and said "Miss Kane" she looped her arm through mine "Mr. Diangelo" and we continued to the mess hall.