Pool Party chapter 4

(Zane's P.O.V)

I sat down and Emerald was about to come out of her hiding place to talk to me but then Alya and Nino Walked in talking about the car earlier and Alya kept saying that is the reason we went to Marinettes Aunts house. But Nino kept saying I don't believe you with a laughing voice I finally spoke and said Alya he's kidding around with you she finally realized it and Nino fist bumped me. I then heard a knock at the door and went to open once I did I looked down to see master fu standing in front of me. I was confused until he handed me the miraculous of the fox and the miraculous of the turtle and he said to keep them safe. And walked away I knew what he meant by keep them safe I then heard Gillian scream POOL PARTY. I then saw her jump out of her room in her swim suit Rylie following right behind her. Everyone couldn't help but laugh well everyone else was getting ready to go swimming I sat on the couch and turned on the TV well Rylie and Gillian watched me do it. They both walked up to me and asked why I wasn't getting ready and I looked at Rylie with a you know why glare and she got the message. I then said I would go down their its just Ill be a bit late since I was going to call Sabine and Tom to check up on them. They shook their heads yes and everybody left but I knew that I wasn't going down to the pool because I wanted Fang to be the first welcomed to China.

(Time skip)

I transformed and jumped off the balcony and headed towards the pool. I landed by the pool and both classes looked at me shocked. Alya then walked over to me with her phone and started questioning me well Rylie walked over and asked if their was a problem. I only answered Rylie and said can't I see the girl of my dreams she slapped me and said I am dating someone Fang. Everyone looked at me and Rylie well we both laughed I then said ya you told me that last week when I visited you I then backed up and ran off to detransform. I put my swim suit and sweat shirt on and ran to the pool when I got down their Rylie looked at me with her your dead face and I just gave her my innocent face. Every one then started asking me why I was wearing a sweat shirt but I didn't want to take it off because of how many scars I had on my body. I had one more secret that I kept hidden from every body my scars my father did more then beat my mother he beat me as well. I then heard Marinette say guys he will get in the pool when he's ready I then heard Adrien agree with her and Marinettes face turn red. But then I heard Chloe say the only reason why he's wearing it is because of how pale he is. Nobody said anything other then no that's not why. I sat down and Rylie sat next to me and asked why I was wearing the sweat shirt and I sighed and looked at her. I then whispered Rylie I have scars on my body from my father I don't want any more to happen right now. 

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of Miraculous Princess of China and the Wolf Miraculous remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)