Kapitel 4: Scandal

Author's note:

diandra: hey fellow readers we would like to inform you that we'll have an update every saturday;) but dont expect that it'll be regular coz we we'll have our practice for our concert!

Tracie: hahaha! ang taas ng pangarap ni diandra oh! :D

so anyway ito na po ang next chappie

please support our next story!!! SOON! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kapitel 4

**ceth's POV

"Wow dude, look at those girls!" (Whistles)

"Let's have a dare, dare to take them out... Haha"

"Stop those pervert action of yours ceth! The way you act. It's like you don't have problems with you girl."

"Oh c'mon Liam is that you? Ah, for real? Haha. Do you take weeds and you've got the guts to say those words on me? Haha"

"Funny, Bro you know that I'm just being friendly and theyjust assumed too much that as if I'm on with those girls, they're just friends for me."

"Is kissing part of helping?" I said sarcastically

"You speak yoo mich. Ye better shut up or I'll tell your girl that you have a lot of extras.. That she's not the only one co'z they're numberless! Haha! Ye better start a new life man!"

"Yeah, I'll just order my charlie chicken pasta, 'can I take you order sir?'" I mimic the voice of the flirt waitress.

"It suits you bro! You better tell your father about your gender as soon as possible!" He said and burst into laughter

I just gave him my evilest grin I have my business with these pretty girls, way to go Clarence Ethan Martini!

**Liam's POV

Holy sh*t! I was surprised when ceth flew outside this store. He's really a bad ass. Tsk, tsk. I wonder what the hell did he do? -___-a

I stood up and went to the crowd and saw ceth. He got lots of bruises all over his face. Haha. Poor him.

"I--- I'm sorry, I won't do that anymore. I swear, just please stop hitting me" he pleaded with both hands up as if the chick is a cop and he surrenders, he's so effin' gay!

"Dare ro do that with others and I'll hit you where it jurts the most!" The chick said, as she flips her hair.

Hmm, this chick reminds me of someone I've used to flirt with. Haha I like her style. I was shocked when she turned her back now she's facing. She really looks damn angry like hell.

"50 shades of grey?!" I said out of nowhere

I heard the gasps of the crowd like we're on a movie film. I grinned.

"Nice to see you here.." 

"Are you stalking me?" Said this 'Ms. 50 shades of grey' or maybe I should call her Ms. Assuming #50.

"Haha, don't assume too much, it'll hurt you someday and the heck you still have some business with me."

"You'd come over here just to persue that stupid comsequence of the dare?"

She looked like a chicken as she scream into my face.

"I alreadt told you not to assume too much, I'm not that damn interested with you to follow you here, aight?" She's so annoying, at first I thought she was so burning hot, because what she had done with ceth but now she' like a hen!

"Whoa! Whoa! What happened here? Is everything alright? Dian, kwaenchanayo?" An annoying mushroon pop out from the crowd. I think he's the great knight in shinning armor of this hen?

"Can't you state the obvious taetan?" Another talkative rabbit hopped in our conversation. Hmm, so taetan is the name. Tss my name's still better that hin, ofcourse I'm the only man that the girls dream of ;)

"UGGHH shut up lizzy! I'm not talking to you and dian if you're done here maybe... We can go eat our ordered meals inside the store. Masamang pinagiintay ang grasya" he said.

"Wiw, hanggang dito ba taetan hindi mo matiis yang buwaya sa tiyan mo" said the rabbit

So they want to make a new scene huh? I didn't realized that ceth was aleady beside me.

"Pre, baldado ako tsk! This is the first that a girl done that to me. She's so interesting" ceth said with amazed on his face.

"Baldado?"

"Oh sorry, nah nevermind just look into my face"

"Yeah, you look stupid!" I said to him and were about to walkaway but suddenly

"AArrrgghh! Shut up taetan and lizzy! Jey you stupid maniacb where do you think you're going?" Ms. Assuming #50 said. Then a guard approached us. Great just great! Tsk!

Hours had past and yes! Thanks to the bullsh*t I'm stuck here on that jail with this f*ckin accuser! My time was wasted! Thanks to the F*CK!! I was blabbering on my mind wheb this stupid lady shot her heels to my head! How could she do that?

"Stupid maniac! Look at me now! My quality time for my friends was waisted! Thanks to you stupid maniac!"

"Oh... Haha watch your words, I don't even know why that f*ck am I here stuck on this f*ckin jail with a nossy hen like you! Damn this day, I curse you! Stupid hen!"

"Woah! You really want to taste the hell you bitch?!" She whispered to herself yet I still hear her. Tss..stupid hen. I closed my eyes and put my arm to cover my face, I just want to sleep.

"Why of all people! Why? Why me?! I was just protecting my friend against that stupid maniac's friend! Oh sh*t!" She's talking to herself. She really sound stupid, and I can't sleep she's really noisy! F*ck that sh*t!

"Why do I have to meet him?! He's a black cat, oh my god... Oh my god."

"Damn it! You look like an evil malevolant spirit! Would you just shut the f*ck up!" I said on my gtitted teeth.

"There will always be a reason why you meet people.. Either you are the one that will change their life... Or. You will them to change yours. Bessy! Yun, yun! Haha. Kaya chill ka lungs dyan namnamin month ang inyong pagsasama.." Said lizzy the talkative rabbit.

"And where the heck did you got that quote huh? Ikaw kaya dito! How could you say that cherish every moment with this monster?"

"Ahaha GM yun ni Miko! Yung heartbroken kong kaklase dati... Nag break kasi ata sila nung gf niya. Sus! Echos ka pa eh kinikilis ka naman deep inside. Mwahaha" said lizzy

"Napaka chismosa mo. Tsk may proweba ka sa mga sinasabi mo? "

"Hihi. Nasan na ba si taetan? Kanina pa wala!" Lizzy

"Wow, kayo dapat dyan ang magkasama tapos sa akin month tatanungin? Okay ka lang?"

"Hindi ih... Aaaah... Ansakeeeeet!!"

"Nang ano?!"

Ms. Assuming panicked

"Okay ka lang? Saan masakit?"

"Aaaaaaaah!! Nasan dito ang kasilyas! Tila wala akong nakikita diyan sa labas ah?" -____-

"Hey lizzy what are you saying? Kasilyas?"

"Yun ang tawag sa CR noong unang panahon stupid!" I interrupt their conversation coz they really look stupid.

"Ako'y lalabas,kailangan kong kasilyas!" Said the talkative rabbit and stormed out.

Nag tinginan na lang kami nitong ms. Assuming #50.

Then the guard unlocked the gate

"Okay pwede na kayong umalis!"

Finally!!!