I Found You

Hana's pov:

"Hana be my woman"
"Rikuo...of course I will, we are betrothed after all" I said smiling at him, I finally felt could say that with confidence.
He smirked at me and pulled me into an embrace.
"Thank you Hana, I love you "
"I can't deny it...Rikuo, so I won't hide it "

"Rikuo, I need to go and see Itaku and ask him about Kaito and the rest of my messengers, who will come to tell me who the traitor is, I can't allow my clan to be killed off especially my nearest friends."
"I'll come with you , come on it's almost dark then we can come back and get some sleep"
"How is nearly night?"

"Time goes quickly here in Tono"

We walked out of the cabin and towards the main building hut, when something caused me to stop in my tracks.
"Rikuo....."
"What's that matter?"
"Haruka, he knows of Kaito's death...he sent me a telepathic message......Rikuo...I know who betrayed me and my parents and who killed Kaito...." I was shocked I couldn't speak...
"Who is it? Hana?"

Instead of answering him, I ran off.
Not of fear but of anger I can't believe this...I want to kill this person now and I will find him, while I have enough anger and power to kill this person then....I will find Rikuo again....
Rikuo I'm sorry.....

I had run and caught the traitors scent while still on the Tono grounds....I arrived and saw him...
The traitor...
I'll kill him!

"I was wondering when you'd figure it out dear Hana.."
"Why! Why my parents?!? WHY KAITO?!??!"
"Oh, a leader loosing her anger that's a rare sight..."
" Shut up! Kyo"