Chapter One: Aleranyth High

Start from the beginning

He places down both of the plates on the table. He grabbed the silverware and maple syrup. "Thanks! I couldn't have asked for a better roommate! Well actually..." he trails off jokingly.

Tommy sits down again only to slam his hands down on the table.

"Well what? Aren't I just the best?" Tommy asks while he strikes a dramatic pose and makes a funny face.

Jon laughs at that. "I dunno. Nick and Dawn would probably be nicer roommates."

Jon pours them apple juice. He puts a yellow straw in Tommy's and a purple one in his. He sits next to Tommy and slides his drink over to him.

Tommy chuckles and takes a sip of his apple juice.

"So you think Nick and Dawn are better than me hm? Why would you say that? I'm not driving you up the wall too much am I?"

"Considering I have to do all the work around here, yes. Yes you are. Now hurry up and eat. I bet you haven't even taken a shower yet today," Jon tells him.

Jon happily eats his waffles. They came pretty good today. When did they not though?

Tommy starts stabbing the waffle and ends up shoving half of it into his mouth. He attempts to respond to Jon only for it to come out as muffles. Little bits of waffle fly out his mouth and into the table. He takes a minute to finally finish what he had left in his mouth and laughs.

"I don't need to take a shower. I smell like fresh roses out the garden."

Jon scrunches up his nose. He really needed to help Tommy get better manners, but Jon didn't have the best of manners either. Especially when it came to personal space.

Jon sniffs Tommy and pukes in his mouth. "Yup... fresh roses..." he says hoarsely.

Tommy gives Jon a deadpanned look before he chuckles lightly.

"I can tell you're lying to me. If it makes you happy I will go take a shower. Then I shall smell like fresh roses! I'LL USE ALL THE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER! THE LADIES WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST ME!"

Tommy then dashes off to go take a shower, singing something about defeating the green team along the way.

"DON'T YOU DARE USE MY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER!!" Jon calls back to his friend. They had to share a bathroom and Tommy has used his products before, so Jon constantly reminds him not to. Tommy, however, doesn't listen all the time. Jon, of course, gets upset but never for too long as Tommy was still his best friend.

About thirty minutes later Tommy comes out the shower, indeed smelling like fresh roses. He struts towards Jon in his new outfit, holding his head up high.

"Come along Jonathan. We must make sure we shred today!" Tommy exclaims in the fanciest voice he can manage.

Jon nods and picks up his backpack on the couch. He tosses Tommy's over to him, which was caught clumsily as he was too busy being arrogant to notice Jon threw his backpack at him.

"Woop woop! Another day of school!" Jon exclaims. "First one to homeroom wins!" And with that he sprints out the door and to their homeroom class, History.

"Hey! Get back here you dinkweed! I'm supposed to win!" Tommy yells as he runs after his friend.

Jon runs into homeroom. He drops to his knees and pants heavily. He was internally cheering that he won and externally dying because he wasn't fit.

Tommy comes in behind him and pats Jon hard on the back.

"Jon brothah. That's what you get for cheating. No head starts next time ok?"