The time went by, but as soon as it hit 00:00, the light instantly shut off, and then some of the positions of the boys were completely shifted. Before midnight had struck, Renjun had been in between Jeno and Jaemin on the far right side of the bed, but after the light had switched, the trio were in the center of the bed.

This instantly had Abigail thinking, connecting dots, and theorizing.

Some alarm bells were going off, and she knew the first she needed to do.

"Call the Main Office, have them prepare a car for me," she said, the surveillance manager stumbling to grab the phone nearest to him, her gaze causing him to drop it a second time before catching it in time.

He quickly made the call as Abigail walked briskly out of the room.

There was only one thing going through her mind.

Renjun.

Things were starting to make sense.

It was her mistake to have Taeyong speak to Renjun at the abandoned police station.

Because that's where it all started.

Trusting Taeyong was a bad call.

She hadn't known what he could do, just the fact that he was a Defect, one that had the privilege of not having to fall into her own clutches.

But that was going to change.

If Taeyong had actually made contact with Renjun and the rest of the Project boys, then that would make the strange radio silence from Taeyong reasonable.

But the main question was what Taeyong wanted the boys for.

She walked down the stairs quickly, already seeing the vehicle waiting there.

She walked past the familiar entrance desk, pushing past the glass doors.

She did not run, but she did not walk.

She did however push the prepared driver out of her way making sure that the keys were still in the vehicle.

"I'm doing this myself," she said to the driver, trying her best to keep the anger rising in her out of her voice at the man.

The man nodded quickly, before she shut the door, and immediately started out of the drive way.

She didn't hesitate to speed to Renjun's dorm, watching the lights whip past her in a blur, until she finally reached the large familiar building.

She slammed on the breaks, almost forgetting to put the vehicle in park, before rushing to the house.

She viciously tore the door open, only to be met with an empty kitchen and empty living area.

Groaning, she rushed to the hallway, going through the bedrooms, only to be met with emptiness.

It was until she finally reached Renjun's room, that she knew this was serious.

If she was met with an empty room, that'd be the end.

She held the cold handle, shivering at the temperature and tension of the situation, before pushing the door the rest of the way.

She forced herself to take a deep breath.

The empty bed with made covers greeted her, even though it was her worst nightmare.

She couldn't help but yell, so she did.

The name 'Taeyong' wasn't known by most, but it was definitely heard by the neighboring buildings as Abigail yelled it for all to hear.

Taeyong felt something coming in the back of his consciousness as he tried to sleep after the past couple of days of training.

The new boys were faring quite well, adapting and learning quickly. But it was almost as expected since learning was their tasks for the past decade or so of their lives.

The tingling came back, and instantly alarms went off in Taeyong's mind.

He searched where it was coming from, and instantly sat up in his bed, Jaehyun's arms being ripped off of his body from his sudden movements.

His eyes were wide, and sweat covered his body.

The echoing of his name being yelled seemed to be ringing in his ears, the tension building up before Taeyong faced a sleepy Jaehyun who was scratching his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" the younger asked, squinting at him in the darkness.

"She knows."

. . . 

A/N:

Thank you for reading and I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 300 YEARS AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY HELP-

but anywho I have a lot to do still with the plot, so like no more estimating the end amount of chapters because I'll fail

I haven't updated in a while because I've had some projects I had to deal with in my classes, but I hope you enjoyed the story coming from Abigail's point of view.

Thank you for reading!

Until next time!

started : 2019.3.22
finished : 2019.3.22