Protection: Bruno x Reader

(This is a request by @ArMy_BaNgTaN )

I hope you enjoy it and lets get to the story 

Lemon ahead so you know 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Its been three years since I joined the Passione gang and I really have been through  lot because of all the missions I had to do for boss but thanks to Trish and the other guys I survived the injuries.                                                                              

BUt I noticed that usually Bruno would just pop out of nowhere with StickyFingers and he would fight by my side and take all the attacks like stand attacks of punches. It honestly hurts me just because I should be the one taking the damages and attacks not Bruno. 

I can't stop thinking about why....Why Bruno the man I care and love for taking all the attacks for himself instead letting me attack and take the pain. I honestly wouldn't care if Gio or any of the others did that because Bruno saved me. He saved me from the other gang who was hurting me and trying to kill me. With out Bruno I would e dead. That's why I love him and care for him to much. I can't forgive myself for letting him do this to himself. He should know I can take this pain. 

I start to look for Bruno cause I need to know he's doing this to him. It's just bugging me to much.I find Bruno in his room and see him on his computer probably doing some stuff for the boss as always. 

"Bruno. I need to talk to you for a bit" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

" Of course Y/n" He said as he closed  his computer and put it on his nightstand. "Now what is it that you would like to talk about?"

I look down in embarrassment. " Well.....I would like to know...why are you always fighting by my side and taking all the stand attacks....Is scaring me....I'm so scared that one of these attacks are going to kill you." I look up and see him blushing....I think "I'm so sorry to ask you this but you don't have to answer me"  I watch Bruno stand up and walks over to me. I get scared and walk backwards until my back hits the wall and I can feel myself blushing.As I look up I feel his hand hold my chin up so I can see him and he pulled me to his lips crashing my lips on his and I freak out a bit knowing the man I loved for a while is kissing me and not knowing what to do. 

He slowly pulled away and looked at me." Y/n, it's because I love you and me seeing you as in as much pain I was in scares me and makes me feel like shit knowing I should have protected you from all of those attacks."

"Bruno I love you and i makes me cry when I see you in all that pain. Im scared that you're going  to die because your taking all these attacks. Please stop doing this to me. For me"

Bruno nods slightly "Anything for you (Y/n)" He said after pulling me in a hug. I looked up at him and blushes. He looked down at me and smiles back; pulling me into another kiss. I blush and kisses him back while moving my arms around his neck. 

I feel his tounge glide across my bottem lips. Knowing its his lips and I open my mouth open for him to explore with his wet muscle. Suddenly I feel a warm hand on my thigh and now I should be a blushing mess and I feel him pull away from the kiss and chuckles. After that small chuckle he started kissing my neck gently and I squeaked in surprised of his actions. 

" Oh sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to scare you like that " Bruno said to me while sounding worried about me.

I freak out a bit. " Oh I'm alright.........I-ts just my first time....of any of this stuff" As I keep talking I get quieter hoping he wouldn't hear me.