Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.

Começar do início

"anu, he loves you a lot" - Ankit managed to say after seeing her condition where tears are running out from her eyes. they kneed in front of her and tried to console where she stood up immediately.

"you guys can't get it ... I was pregnant when I got my memory back ... understand... I really have no idea what happened to me during those years... I would have even been a prostitute..." - anika yelled just before Ankit slapped her with bloodshot eyes, immediately anish slapped him for raising his hands on anika.

"you guys can't even get my point... shivaay is too good ... I am not a nice pair to him... he deserves the best and I am not the best" - anika said while wiping her tears.

"please ... for god sake please don't talk like that ... you're the best ... and shivaay is blessed to have you ... please let your past go away from you" - Ankit requested her by then her Nani entered the room they quickly wiped their tears.

"what are you guys doing here?"- naani asked them.

"just giving her tips on how to be a good daughter-in-law?" - ankit diverted the topic where she came and slightly slapped on his cheeks.

"beautiful necklace" - naani exclaimed on seeing the necklace where anika lost in thoughts. he made her sit before the mirror and made her wore that necklace where she remained numb in shock.

shivaay entered into the mansion and his eyes searched for anika eventually he's scared to the core on seeing her reaction by then she saw her holding coming by holding her two brothers hand. where her eyes turned down looking on the floor. those who are there in the mansion can't able to control their tears. but Avni seems to be so happy. at least, she can able to see her daughter getting back her love and she was cent percent sure that shivaay's love will heal every pain in her heart.

shivaay came towards her where Ankit gave a hug to him and whispered: "take care of my sister".

"till my last breath" - shivaay whispered back to him. ankit gave her hand to him where shivaay looked at her with welled up eyes and noticed there's no reaction on her face.

they went to towards the register who are there where anika walked merely with him without any reaction. register asked shivaay to sign the register where shivaay did it.

ma'am sign here - register asked anika where he got silence as an answer. shivaay touched her shoulder where she immediately came to reality.

ah... - she said, took the pen and signed it without even looking at shivaay, shivaay immediately looked aside as he can't even able to withstand her pain.

congrats ... MR & MRS Oberoi ... - register said and left the place. where oberoi's got ready to leave, anika walked to her Nani and took the blessings from her.

live long... my dear - she said while wiping her tears. she immediately stood up without saying any words and went back towards the exit. shivaay shocked on seeing her reaction where anish and Ankit became heartbroken as she didn't even look at them during her bidaai, shivaay merely followed her and left the place with her.

in Oberoi mansion pinky, jhanvi and bhavri welcomed her where she didn't even smile at them. they took aarthi where shivaay responded to them but anika remained numb. where dadi came to her side, caressed her hair and said,

"puthar, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one, so let it go away and start afresh" by kissing her forehead. her words remained nats to her and she can't resist herself from hugging daadi. they did the grahapravesh and took anika and shivaay to the pooja hall.

"billu, I know you both did register marriage but it's necessary for a married woman to wore nuptial chain and sindoor right" - daadi said and gave him anika's nuptial chain which she left in Oberoi mansion 6 years ago.

shivaay took it in his hands where anika turned towards him, she remained stunned when he wore it in her neck. even though she wanted him to stop, she remained silent. then he took a pinch of sindoor in his fingers, anika didn't say anything just watched him and he placed it on her forehead, at that spot a lone tear of fear, love, and compulsion escaped from her eyes without her knowledge.

soon after that, bhavri took anika to shivaay's room and asked her to take some rest.

About 8 in the night.

shivaay came to his room with a heart full of pain where he really doesn't want to force her like this but she left no other option to him. she's not ready to listen or understand anyone's words. he came towards her but stopped as soon as he heard her voice.

"I requested you shivaay... not to take advantage of my silence, then why did you did this to me? even after knowing everything" - she said in a calm tone while burying her face between her knees where shivaay remained speechless.

"I am asking you something shivaay... please reply" - anika asked him while raising her head. where shivaay can't able to confront her eyes, tears ran out from his eyes where he came and sat beside her when she about to leave, he immediately held her hand.

"you are asking me the answers right, then where are you leaving without hearing that?" - he said where she sat back on the bed and looked at him.

"see anika, I love you" - he said where she jerked off her hand in disbelief where he forcefully picked up her hand and kept it in his lap.

let me complete... - he said where anika looked at him with the eyes full of questions.

see... anika, these 7 days, I lived with you is enough for me for the next 7 births. then you can ask me why I got married to you? I have an answer for that ... I can able to see you smiling, laughing, teasing, and even in anger but not in pain ... I don't know how to vanish this pain from your heart but I can share it right at least not as a husband but as a friend? - he asked anika with much pain in his heart where his words unknowing soothed her wound, she can able to sense whatever he's saying is true and also able to sense the pain in his heart. but she remained silent and she can't able to find any words.

if you don't need me as a friend also... it's ok ... let me stay here in this room... for me seeing you every day is enough to spend my entire life... I won't force you for anything... it's a promise... - he said, took one of the pillows from the bed and rested himself in the couch where anika slept in the guilt of hurting someone to this extent. she eventually got surprised how someone can love someone without any expectations?

precap: silence ruled and entry of an angel.