♚Chapter 24♚

"Changbinnie"

"You call me that one more time and I will not hesitate to break you in half"

Changbin continued to walk away from Joohyuk who was busy trying to show him something 'important' on his phone.

"You might wanna see this, it's about that little girlfriend of yours"

Changbin froze in his tracks and turned around to see a smirking Joohyuk. 

Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he pulled up the picture and handed the phone to the shorter male.

Changbin scoffed before looking at him with an unreadable expression.

"Nothing I haven't seen before"

He tossed his phone onto the ground before stepping on it, crushing it entirely.

"YOU BIT-"

"Mind your words Hyuk"

Changbin continued his walk away from him, a feeling of anger pooling inside of him.

~~~

"Dahyun why are we now all of a sudden going on a 3 hour drive to, where?"

"Shhh child you'll see when we get there"

You ran a hand through you hair, which Rose had died the night before back to its natural color for you, until you were 100% you wanted to dye it again. 

"Dahyun-"

"SHOOSH"

She continued to drive despite your questions that you were throwing at her. 

"We'll stop up here at a store and get snacks for this weekend"

At the sound of snacks you stopped trying to bombard her with questions and sat quietly. She pulled into a small gas station and handed you money for you to get snacks while she filled the car up with gas. 

You walked inside immediately heading to the candy knowing Dahyun.You picked up two chocolate bars and some gummy worms. You tossed a few bags of chips into the basket and then headed to the back where the drink were kept in the fridges. 

You grabbed a couple coffee's, considering it was already 8:00 pm, and you still had 3 hours, give or take a few minutes. You finished by grabbing some water and heading to the counter. You smiled at the girl and she scanned your items before telling you the total. You handed her the cash and she gave you back your change and your bag of food. 

You thanked her and walked out to see Dahyun struggling with the pay machine.

"Sweetie"

You set the food down in the car and walked over to where she was and flipped her card around and swiped it gently.

She blushed and then snatched it back embarrassed. 

"You're doing great sweetie"

She stuck her tongue out at you causing you to laugh, you hopped into the passenger seat and grabbed one of the coffee's opening it and setting it in the cup holder closest to Dahyun. 

"You are a lifesaver"

She took a sip of the drink before putting the lid back on. 

You flipped your hair confidently

"I know fam"

She giggled before pulling out of the gas station and back out onto the road. 

~~~