❇Chapter 19❇

The next day you woke up feeling fresh and new again. Last night you, Dahyun, and Jia stayed up binge watching disney movies while eating ice cream and ramen. 

Sitting up you checked your phone, and yet there was not a single thing from Changbin. You missed him, you missed the late night facetime calls when you were stressed, or when he needed homework. You missed the way he wouldn't leave your side ,afraid someone would break you if he left. 

That seemed to be gone now. You tried to stay optimistic and think he was just busy, or he'll come around he just didn't want to talk about it. 

Sighing you placed your phone off to the side, ready to have the saturday to yourself. 

You looked in your mirror and noticed your roots starting to show and you frowned. 

"I'll get Rose to do it again"

You thought about trying a different color but not sure what, you could always ask Lisa. 

Walking over to your closet you threw on your black hoodie over your shorts and fitted into your slippers. 

You trudged down the stairs yawning and scratching at your head to try and tame the mess of knots. 

You plopped down on the couch tiredly and clicked the TV on.

Not really paying attention you walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl, lucky charms, and some milk. 

"police say there is now a reported drug abuser lurking in the neighborhood, they say he is a highschool student. We have gotten new from a witness that his name is Seo Changbin."

You spit out a bite of your cereal choking and ran over to the TV, sure enough a picture of Changbin that was taken on the streets was on the screen. You couldn't believe it, you didn't believe it. There was no way he had stooped that low again. 

Pulling out your phone you hoped he would answer. 

"common pick up please Changbin."

When it went to voicemail you quickly hit call again

"PLEASE CHANGBIN"

It went to voicemail again and you ran a hand through your hair feeling hot tears slip down your cheeks. 

"please"

You heard your phone ring and frantically picked up off the couch where you threw it and read ROSIE.

"hello"

"Y/N, you saw didn't you"

"yeah"

"Who would sabotage him like this? I know Changbin is no, well, ya know, but he wouldn't"

"I know, I have no idea who would go this far"

"Well me and Lisa are here to help, let me know if you find out anything."

"Thanks Rosie I really appreciate it, he's not answering anyone so I think I'm gonna message Chan and Jisung."

"I can send you Chan's number"

"Thank you,"

After she hung up you got a text from her with Chan's number which you saved in your phone.

Running upstairs you pulled on some leggings under your hoodie and replaced your slippers with sneakers

Running upstairs you pulled on some leggings under your hoodie and replaced your slippers with sneakers. You ran back downstairs and out the door, locking it on your way out. 

You didn't have a car so running was the only option. You ran through the sea of people on the side walks, apologizing occasionally. 

You finally ended up outside the diner and ran to the back of it and looked, and there it was. That old park was sitting right there. Caution tape around the slide, a few monkey bars were broken, the swings were chained together. It definitely hadn't been touched in years and looked extremely unsafe.   

"CHANGBIN!"

You didn't hear an answer so you walked further into the park looking for him. 

You looked for about an hour before giving up, he wasn't there. 

You left and began your slow walk home.