♚Chapter 02♚

This is the weekend. So your first week of school done

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You threw on a cute outfit to meet Dahyun. You guys were meeting at the mall and then later you and her would meet her friend Chaeyoung. 

You grabbed your white snap-back and slipped on some white sneakers

You grabbed your white snap-back and slipped on some white sneakers. You grabbed your white shoulder purse on the way out and called an uber. You waited on the sidewalk for a few minutes and the black car pulled. You got it and buckled up. 

You paid the man up front and hopped out. You walked in and saw Dahyun waiting for you in front of a clothing store. 

The two of you ran to each other and hugged. You saw her everyday but it didn't change the fact she had become your best friend. 

"hey poppy"

That had become her nickname for you, she said you always seemed to pop in your seat like popcorn when something interesting happened. 

"Hey Dahyunnie"

The two of you entered the store and you followed her around. 

"Ooooo we should get matching outfits"

You smiled and nodded at her. The two of you walked around and she found some black leggings and an oversized yellow shirt. The two of you headed to the dressing room. And Dahyun whipped out her phone.

You crouched down and made a hand gesture, her copying you.  

She sent it to you and the two of you walked back into the store

You got a few hoodies and a new pair of sneakers. The two of you walked out of the store and went to Starbucks. The two of you ordered a coffee and you snapped it real quick