Set End

Jin Guangyao stared at Su She lying on the ground, lifeless. Why... why is everyone I acknowledge dies before me? He asked, remembered Xue Yang. Why...? I let them in my life so that they'll fill the emptiness of it. The emptiness da ge gave me... he thought as he held back his tears when Nie Mingjue grabbed his neck. Da ge... he thought when he saw Nie Mingjue is about to grab Lan Xichen, too. Er ge... you have to live your life more. Many people needs you... I can't let your life ends here. Everything I've done to you, you repaid them all. I don't hate you for stabbing me. I wish... I could say these all to you – he thought as he pushed Lan Xichen. He felt Nie Mingjue's hand on his neck tightened, making him lose air. Xue Yang... Su She... thank you for believing in me... trusting me... you never betrayed me even if I can betray you anytime. I thank you – he thought as a tear escaped from his eyes when he saw his life flashed before his eyes. – I'll be joining you, too – His neck snapped from Nie Mingjue's grasp and pulled him inside the coffin.

Villains doesn't have good endings, since their end was already set to be tragic. But... at the least... I could be with da ge until the end.

Be with the victim you the villain have wronged – yet it felt right, for him... and his other fellow villains he met in his life.

(A/N: the end has been in JGY's POV since I already wrote XY's end to my other XueXiao fics. Hehehehehe 😆😆😆😆✌✌✌✌✌ I hope you liked this – albeit the angst. 😂😂😂)

P.S.: the photo isn't mine 😁😁😁😁😁